Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I don’t care if we win tonight or not, I’m officially joining the “Fora Tite” Movement. I’m tired of watching the clown show he keeps putting out on the pitch.

This is embarrassing, it’s time for him to go...

tenor.gif

Took you long enough, this man is a fraud

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Between Brasil and Atleti, I probably have more Filipe Luis kits than other player. He’s honestly my second favorite active player.

But he needs to Shut The F#ck Up. People paid their hard earned money and some people traveled countless miles to go watch that trash. If those people want to boo no player should have the audacity to say anything about it. If anything they should be apologizing to the fans.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
@Yayo Toure Do you have any thoughts on that shove by Firmino :lolbron:
More interested in his thoughts on this tbh

Other clubs that had arrest numbers in double figures were West Ham with 11 and Barnsley, Manchester City and Middlesbrough all on 10.

will continue to be ignored though I’m sure :sas2:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Griez, who will soon be sold. And Lucas Hernandez.

Also, they're about sell Rodri to City for 70 mill.

But they aren't swimming in money. As of 2018 their total debt was around 600m Euros. Within that 600m, they owe Carlos Slim (one of the richest men in the world) over 150m for the stadium, which they have to pay back to him by 2027.

Joao Felix transfer reminds me of Aguero and Falcao ones. Atletico didn't have the money for those either at the time but took the risk that they could move them on in a couple of years for a good profit.

And let's not forget that most big money transfers are done in installments. And for the paperwork, if he signs a 5 Year contract, each year will be marked down at 21m.