Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Holler at me when Bale completes a full season and actually goes all the way in, bu bu bu the goals against Liverpool bu bu bu the goal against Barca yeah damn near 100 million spent and all you can give me is two goals, sit the fukk down breh in the 6 years he's been at Madrid how many games as he really taken control of?

Ronaldo and Messi have numerous games against top level opposition in the same time frame where they were fukking unplayable, I get it you rate him, so do I I'm under no illusions though, and money is practically no object in football now so if he was such a world beater where are all these teams knocking down the door to sign him, I'll fukking wait :pachaha:

He's Theo Walcott with better decision making a better goal record and a better agent, go away:mjlol:

Being a flat track bully doesn't mean you're garbage breh, thats not what I was saying at all jesus christ, like that dude would walk into my team any day, I'm under no illusions though, he's there to breeze past opposition and run on the end of things, Figo he is not :mjlol:

What does all of this have to do with Levy fleecing Real?

Real made their money back on Bale. Merchandise sales, revenue from the cup wins he scored in, etc... if Real weren't making money off Bale, they wouldn't of kept him for so long and nor would they have given him all that money when they renewed his contract last time.

:umad:

Where have I said anything about rating Bale or not? That's right, I haven't.

Regarding C dot and Midget Overlord, I CLEARLY said La Liga, nothing about CL or International football goals, just plain good old La Liga. Besides @THEREALBRAND the rest of them La Liga teams efforts vs Real and Barca has been sporadic this whole decade.

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Holler at me when Bale completes a full season and actually goes all the way in, bu bu bu the goals against Liverpool bu bu bu the goal against Barca yeah damn near 100 million spent and all you can give me is two goals, sit the fukk down breh in the 6 years he's been at Madrid how many games as he really taken control of?

Ronaldo and Messi have numerous games against top level opposition in the same time frame where they were fukking unplayable, I get it you rate him, so do I I'm under no illusions though, and money is practically no object in football now so if he was such a world beater where are all these teams knocking down the door to sign him, I'll fukking wait :pachaha:

He's Theo Walcott with better decision making a better goal record and a better agent, go away:mjlol:

Being a flat track bully doesn't mean you're garbage breh, thats not what I was saying at all jesus christ, like that dude would walk into my team any day, I'm under no illusions though, he's there to breeze past opposition and run on the end of things, Figo he is not :mjlol:

Fair enough I hear what your saying but you can't just throw in .......'a better Theo Walcott'

:hhh:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
What does all of this have to do with Levy fleecing Real?

Real made their money back on Bale. Merchandise sales, revenue from the cup wins he scored in, etc... if Real weren't making money off Bale, they wouldn't of kept him for so long and nor would they have given him all that money when they renewed his contract last time.

:umad:

Where have I said anything about rating Bale or not? That's right, I haven't.

Regarding C dot and Midget Overlord, I CLEARLY said La Liga, nothing about CL or International football goals, just plain good old La Liga. Besides @THEREALBRAND the rest of them La Liga teams efforts vs Real and Barca has been sporadic this whole decade.

:shaq2:

Levy fleeced Perez the same way Berlusconi fleeced Abramovich a la Shevchenko as in they rinsed them and then moved them on for a tidy profit, has Bale been an outright flop like Andriy? no.....but has he been the all signing all dancing Bale that he was at spurs?.........don't kid yourself:aicmon:

Don't talk to me about merch because Madrid prints money regardless of who is rocking that shirt breh, Perez will never live down that decision to sign him ever, worst kept secret in world football that he want's to get rid of him but can't because everyone hits the :hmm:when Madrid comes calling breh, I guarantee that Madrid will have to drop the asking price to offload him but whatever 100 mill, 6 years, 20 something injuries (not his fault) 100 + goals aint bad for an injury prone winger