Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
CRsO81h.png
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Rodrigo is on his way out. It looks like he’s either going to City or Bayern.

We’ve already lost Godin, Juanfran, and Lucas officially. Filipe Luis and Griezmann seem like they’re leaving is inevitable. And Oblak and Thomas are saying they want out. All while Real Madrid is rebuilding while spending the GDP of a small country.

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rodrigo is on his way out. It looks like he’s either going to City or Bayern.

We’ve already lost Godin, Juanfran, and Lucas officially. Filipe Luis and Griezmann seem like they’re leaving is inevitable. And Oblak and Thomas are saying they want out. All while Real Madrid is rebuilding while spending the GDP of a small country.

arent you lot signing felix and llorente as replacements? if you keep oblak and thomas i think you will be fine

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
:comeon: he played a major part in 2 CL wins. He made Real their money back and more.

Should have done more, 6 years, 20 + injuries having Asensio, Isco, Vasquez and Vincius get picked ahead of him even when fit stfu :stopitslime:

Flat track bully who lacks any real technical ability, not the best player for the welsh national team either while I'm at it, and to top it off Perez is still flirting with Neymar despite missing out on him once when he was a kid (offered as part of the Robinho transfer) and in 2013 when he opted for Barca instead, they can't even give this fool away :mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Should have done more, 6 years, 20 + injuries having Asensio, Isco, Vasquez and Vincius get picked ahead of him even when fit stfu :stopitslime:

Flat track bully who lacks any real technical ability, not the best player for the welsh national team either while I'm at it, and to top it off Perez is still flirting with Neymar despite missing out on him once when he was a kid (offered as part of the Robinho transfer) and in 2013 when he opted for Barca instead, they can't even give this fool away :mjlol:

:russell:

We get it, you don't rate Bale, but no one got fleeced on the deal. So you Stfu :skip:

C dot and Messi whole La Liga career is flat track bully status, if we're keeping it reality. Only @THEREALBRAND has kept it somewhat interesting the last 5-6 years.