Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
:russell:

We get it, you don't rate Bale, but no one got fleeced on the deal. So you Stfu :skip:

C dot and Messi whole La Liga career is flat track bully status, if we're keeping it reality. Only @THEREALBRAND has kept it somewhat interesting the last 5-6 years.

Actually I do rate Bale very highly in fact, going right back to when he was playing for Southampton at left back nice try though still doesn't change the fact that he's the modern day Darren Anderton :umad:

Oh word Messi is a flat track bully...... shut up you doughnut :mjlol:

noondawg

Pro
Daps
[

:russ: Flat track bully who scored in champions league final with one the best goals of a final and ran while length of the pitch in another final against Barca in the copa.

Thecoli.com brehs
:mjlol::hhh:

QUOTE="Hannibal Fox, post: 34019732, member: 845"]Should have done more, 6 years, 20 + injuries having Asensio, Isco, Vasquez and Vincius get picked ahead of him even when fit stfu :stopitslime:

Flat track bully who lacks any real technical ability, not the best player for the welsh national team either while I'm at it, and to top it off Perez is still flirting with Neymar despite missing out on him once when he was a kid (offered as part of the Robinho transfer) and in 2013 when he opted for Barca instead, they can't even give this fool away :mjlol:[/Q

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Actually I do rate Bale very highly in fact, going right back to when he was playing for Southampton at left back nice try though still doesn't change the fact that he's the modern day Darren Anderton :umad:

Oh word Messi is a flat track bully...... shut up you doughnut :mjlol:

What does any of that, have to do with Real getting fleeced by Levy?

The Barca and Liverpool goals put this argument to bed.

You don't think C dot and Messi stat padding goals when Real and Barca are already 4/5-0 up isn't flat tracking? :beli:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
What does any of that, have to do with Real getting fleeced by Levy?

The Barca and Liverpool goals put this argument to bed.

You don't think C dot and Messi stat padding goals when Real and Barca are already 4/5-0 up isn't flat tracking? :beli:

Holler at me when Bale completes a full season and actually goes all the way in, bu bu bu the goals against Liverpool bu bu bu the goal against Barca yeah damn near 100 million spent and all you can give me is two goals, sit the fukk down breh in the 6 years he's been at Madrid how many games as he really taken control of?

Ronaldo and Messi have numerous games against top level opposition in the same time frame where they were fukking unplayable, I get it you rate him, so do I I'm under no illusions though, and money is practically no object in football now so if he was such a world beater where are all these teams knocking down the door to sign him, I'll fukking wait :pachaha:

He's Theo Walcott with better decision making a better goal record and a better agent, go away:mjlol:

[

:russ: Flat track bully who scored in champions league final with one the best goals of a final and ran while length of the pitch in another final against Barca in the copa.

Thecoli.com brehs
:mjlol::hhh:

Being a flat track bully doesn't mean you're garbage breh, thats not what I was saying at all jesus christ, like that dude would walk into my team any day, I'm under no illusions though, he's there to breeze past opposition and run on the end of things, Figo he is not :mjlol:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hamza
full
clearly not holding back his true feelings with that challenge.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
you know we are truly in living in the SJW era when you got people putting womens world cup scorers in the same league as men's. Marta is women's all top scorer and klose is men's all time top scorer, no need to put them together. Marta is not above klose as the men's game is much harder. Keep that shyt.