Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might've laid some crucial ground work?

On the flip side you might've done something that caused you to not fukk her that night or ever?

:kanyeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missed the 2nd half last night as i decided it was meh so i went to some birds house.
kfUYK.png

I am a fukking clown(didn't even fukk her).
Bzs1Z.png

But the aim was to fukk her, cos you wouldn't go to a broads house to just talk and bake cakes

right? :usure:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
not to knock him, but the obvious comparison is vermaelen. dude does all the blood and thunder stuff, scores goals puts in hard tackles, makes runs into the box.... and neutrals and fans of other clubs will talk like he's our best defender, but koscielny shyts all over him. TV cost us games last season but the MOTD fans ain't really checkin for that.
:ohhh: I could have sworn you would not have kos over vermalean in some joint arsenal-spurs XI thing on sohh. Hey ho could be someone else.

Anyway hes been decent this season, dont mind kos having to wait a bit. But soon as the goals start going in, get kos back in there.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've been there before though lads so wasn't a huge deal. I got a bj i guess :ld:

But that did not make up for the moment when, i, keeping my phone from her reach, in order to check the scores(seriously :beli:), in the knowledge of it being 1-0 City, saw it was 2-2 :damn:.

And we know how the story ends, 89 minutes read the clock on the LiveScore app, i was fuming, i'd missed a classic. But hey, i mean a draw right, meh...tick. 90 minutes read the time. The 2 turns to a 3.:merchant:

It's fine m8, control yourself, was probably some own goal by that new defender of theirs or something. Hey ho, guess i'll check who scored it. *touch*

C.Ronaldo. 90th minute. The winner.

There was no redemption to be found in this situation, blow job was the least she could fukking do:pacspit:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Speaking of that, same bird that laughed at Aguero twisting his knee?:leon:

No, different one. This ones from darn saaarf:huhldup:

And doesn't like football(or doesn't tolerate it at least):bryan:

Does anyone realise how frustrating it is to have your accent mocked by someone massively less intelligent than you? Infuriating tbf.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
While we're in the mood of macho "i be having the sex with the women lol" type bravado.

Another girl(who i can't really brag about, because mates i'm saying 2/10, even in my context of low standards and admittedly not being 'brad pitt' or w/e) text me the other day saying she was missing me and her bed smelled of me.

iCBgSSK8Jr8wW.gif

Now while i appreciate the sentiment and see what she meant...that has to be the most disgusting shyt i've ever read. My initial instinct was to to text back "err...my dikk still smells of you i guess :ld:". But instead i just sat, laughing, in sheer shock and terror at the statement.

Hate that type of shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
if you arent fukking with her anymore, you should have said she needs to wash her bed sheets

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
if you arent fukking with her anymore, you should have said she needs to wash her bed sheets

I really shouldn't be fukking with her anymore, but i'm stringing her along in case i have a weak moment on some cold rainy night:why:

Plus, despite potential beliefs to the contrary on here, i'm actually really not a dikk, i don't have the heart to be so cruel:to:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
ima be at work for the united game :sadcam: I'll wake up to see the score in happiness though. :jawalrus: Go hard, RVP.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I may be at work for the Liverpool v United game should i not receive a miracle. :damn: :damn:

I'm at a crossroads. Do i go off sick? Am i that guy? What if i lose control thereafter and just go off sick for everything? It's a slippery slope. :sadcam:

But it's Liverpool v Man Utd ffs :birdman::birdman: