Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Watched the Milan match today and the draw that resulted... haven't been following Serie A at all since the last season ended.

:wtf: happened to that team?

Everyone you knew and probably loved has been sold.

I just finished watchin the game, it was bad, but not as bad as everyone is makin out on the Milan forum, it was better than the game @ the weekend. :russ: You cant be playin a midfield 3 of De Jong, :bow: Flamini & Noce.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:pachaha:

A3G_11ECIAAwdrQ.jpg:large

:dead:

:to:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Everyone you knew and probably loved has been sold.

I just finished watchin the game, it was bad, but not as bad as everyone is makin out on the Milan forum, it was better than the game @ the weekend. :russ: You cant be playin a midfield 3 of De Jong, :bow: Flamini & Noce.

yeah, I seen that, like who are these guys?
Was kind of impressed with Anderlecht, could do something in Europa :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
A frustrated Hart, beaten for the first time on the night when Marcelo cancelled out substitute Edin Dzeko's opener, had lambasted him team-mates.

The England keeper said: "It's not on. You can't go 2-1 up and lose the game.

"We can only blame ourselves. We dug deep, got a lead twice and threw it away."

Mancini, though, hit out at his keeper.

"Joe Hart should stay in goal and make saves," he said. "If anyone should criticise the team it should be me, not Joe Hart. I am the judge, not Joe Hart."

:dead:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
brehs i need some quick help. i dvr'ed the man city madrid game, avoided going on espn and all soccer websites all day at work to not spoil it only to come home and have my fukken wack ass dvr not play it back :noah: it recorded it just wont play it back :stopitslime:

are there any websites that have full replays of these big games? any help would be appreciated brehs

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
brehs i need some quick help. i dvr'ed the man city madrid game, avoided going on espn and all soccer websites all day at work to not spoil it only to come home and have my fukken wack ass dvr not play it back :noah: it recorded it just wont play it back :stopitslime:

are there any websites that have full replays of these big games? any help would be appreciated brehs

1st Half

https://hotfile.com/dl/172725929/2b8eba6/20120918-RMA-MCI-UCL_1.mkv.html

2nd Half

https://hotfile.com/dl/172731317/69163b7/20120918-RMA-MCI-UCL_2.mkv.html

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
its a blessing in disguise tho...we shouldnt be havin the flag out against some shytty ecuadorian team that was founded a few years ago....if we go through the next round we will play sao paulo so it would be better to bring out then
(we won the first leg 1 to 0 in ecuador btw)

:ufdup: