Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Now I know you aint watched him properly. His workrate is the most mature part of his game thus far.

Abate is shyt, all hes good for is his pace thats gets him out of trouble most times.

de Sciglio is already better RB than Abate is. The kids gunna be something special if he can stay fit. New Maldini

A shyt cast of character in defence can be easily organised with the right coach (Big Scam & Woy have shown this thru out the years). Acerbi is just slow, he reads the game well, the rest depends on their mood

Wafa aint never gettin the OK to sign players from Uncle Festa, wtf you think we Liverpool or something :pachaha:

brehs u guys are way less than LFC...u guys unless uncle festa starts dishing out that money again aint gonna make the CL...he better drop some money on a proper LB/CB and playmaker...u guys are fukked breh and milan is one of my fav teams since the dutch era:sad:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
brehs u guys are way less than LFC...u guys unless uncle festa starts dishing out that money again aint gonna make the CL...he better drop some money on a proper LB/CB and playmaker...u guys are fukked breh and milan is one of my fav teams since the dutch era:sad:

Milan have a better chance of makin it to the CL next season than Liverpool do.

You got to understand, between Don Silvios company (which Milan fall under iirc) gettin fined €540m (it fukked everything) and FFP its kind of left the club fukked. Plus when you had a wage bill the 7th highest in all of Sports, not football you know you have to cut back.

They were in for Alba but he wanted to play bum chums with the rest of the lil midgets.

Mbiwa only fell thru because his chairman, thought he could get Thiago Silva money for a non international player (at the time) whose in the last year of his contract

And Kaka, Real only wanted to sell not loan 1st then sell in installments (I dont blame Real, but then again you lot have fukked yourselves by payin silly wages to these players, lucky they do make 500m turnover a year)

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Milan have a better chance of makin it to the CL next season than Liverpool do.

You got to understand, between Don Silvios company (which Milan fall under iirc) gettin fined €540m (it fukked everything) and FFP its kind of left the club fukked. Plus when you had a wage bill the 7th highest in all of Sports, not football you know you have to cut back.

They were in for Alba but he wanted to play bum chums with the rest of the lil midgets.

Mbiwa only fell thru because his chairman, thought he could get Thiago Silva money for a non international player (at the time) whose in the last year of his contract

And Kaka, Real only wanted to sell not loan 1st then sell in installments (I dont blame Real, but then again you lot have fukked yourselves by payin silly wages to these players, lucky they do make 500m turnover a year)
well obviously u guys have a better chance than making it to CL than us because of the competition you guys have to face...but all mid table teams are pretty decent out in italy top teams besides juve not so much...u guys will still be shyt with kaka(nowhere near as good as before but then again who isnt a better playmaker than boateng?:heh:

why would alba wanna go play to a lesser team than Valencia when he can play and start for the best?
u could have went for cissoko again(cheap and good alternative to albal..thats why valencia snapped him up) but i doubt he would wanna go after wat happened with him a few years ago...

u guys gonna end up 5th 6th with this current team unless like i said u buy some class players in january:damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
well obviously u guys have a better chance than making it to CL than us because of the competition you guys have to face...but all mid table teams are pretty decent out in italy top teams besides juve not so much...u guys will still be shyt with kaka(nowhere near as good as before but then again who isnt a better playmaker than boaten?:heh:

u guys gonna end up 5th 6th with this current team unless like i said u buy some class players in january:damn:

:ufdup:

Milan gunan do a 2000 Real, 05 Liverpool and 2012 Chelsea

:stylin: on these hoes :mj:

& the Ibra factor, the team he leaves they win the CL that season coming :bow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
These tinpot alternative clubs don't even have a ferocious atmosphere to go along with their 3rd worldness. Disappointed.

Apparently Zagreb barely had 10k in the stadium.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Are we really supposed to be impressed by another turkish teams fans doing the 'carsi' thing? :ld:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That was a pen! But Swagchester United aren't on top anymore so you know, whatever :shaq2:

half-second audio delay on chelsea/juve, THATS the fsc i know and love! (die)