Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
kunty are u prepared for whats coming?

u lads gettin wafa breh:damn:

:dead:

Its thru his agent is it not that said Wafa would take the job. I rate Wafa as a coach but he knows fukk all about signin players (he had more misses than hits) and his man management skills aint good its what people complain about him and what they doin with Allegri atm. Plus theres no money and we know Wafa aint goin to a club with no decent size budget.

Sounds more like Wafa and agent are sayin look at me dont forget me, i still coach.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Galatasaray fans in Manchester

A3JhW3vCQAALPAz.jpg

:merchant::wow:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its thru his agent is it not that said Wafa would take the job. I rate Wafa as a coach but he knows fukk all about signin players (he had more misses than hits) and his man management skills aint good its what people complain about him and what they doin with Allegri atm. Plus theres no money and we know Wafa aint goin to a club with no decent size budget.

Sounds more like Wafa and agent are sayin look at me dont forget me, i still coach.

i dont think u lads got the players that he needs to play his 4231/4411...binho bojan sharaway on the wings wont track back and form a second bank of four that wafa likes...who would play in the hole? boateng/:scusthov: maybe binho?...montolivo can pair up with de jong... yur defense tho is :scusthov: besides abate...i dont think wafa would take this team now even with money he would need to buy a lot of players to make his system work..not worth it for him nor the club imo...not a good fit at the moment tbh

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i dont think u lads got the players that he needs to play his 4231/4411...binho bojan sharaway on the wings wont track back and form a second bank of four that wafa likes...who would play in the hole? boateng/:scusthov: maybe binho?...montolivo can pair up with de jong... yur defense tho is :scusthov: besides abate...i dont think wafa would take this team now even with money he would need to buy a lot of players to make his system work..not worth it for him nor the club imo...not a good fit at the moment tbh

Now I know you aint watched him properly. His workrate is the most mature part of his game thus far.

Abate is shyt, all hes good for is his pace thats gets him out of trouble most times.

de Sciglio is already better RB than Abate is. The kids gunna be something special if he can stay fit. New Maldini

A shyt cast of character in defence can be easily organised with the right coach (Big Scam & Woy have shown this thru out the years). Acerbi is just slow, he reads the game well, the rest depends on their mood

Wafa aint never gettin the OK to sign players from Uncle Festa, wtf you think we Liverpool or something :pachaha: