Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjMomoJX0mRTg9uXyWlpQkaz8nLwCrE4D6_HKDG2mxZmEB-631iKd0WOB-4oJ4g8D_C-ugy-LjRUxwSH6Vdb4DMf75pcinv7HukKEw3bGeQOEbvWU8Bqc40a5DeHZyoIT9rxtMGhXbpqC_Z2eqSsq1xb4km9TFp9qfKVWiVWLuq4SkutRwnbF9tUazlww/s1600/full-premier-league-ball-history-2.jpg

04-09 :whew:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

I honestly don’t want Osimhen at PSG, place is a circus. Stay at Napoli another year (don’t sign a new contract) then either come to United next season or look at some place like Madrid.

I'd have preferred a 1st round to weed out some of the minnows first because I don't believe teams like Somalia or Eritrea are going thru a 10-game qualification process w/o withdrawing or getting suspended at some point.

But still this is much better than the old format where you could top the group and still go out in the playoffs.

Yea I think 9 groups of 4/5 team would have been OK as well, but it’s good that the minnows get more experience. Tbh, for most groups it’ll be a contest between the Pot 1 and Pot 2 teams to qualify.

To the bold, that was because we only had 5 slots

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I'd have preferred a 1st round to weed out some of the minnows
:mjpls:
I honestly don’t want Osimhen at PSG, place is a circus. Stat at Napoli another year (don’t sign a new contract) then either come to United next season or look at some place like Madrid.
100% don’t want him anywhere near them :camby:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Man listen. We went through those 'victim' accounts on this thread.

More holes than Swiss cheese.

Hope Mendy learned his lesson and can enjoy a few more years of football.

The gender war online has slowly crept into real life, and it’s because of shyt like this.

People on that “not guilty doesn’t mean innocent” bullshyt, acting like there has ever been a case where they flat out gave a verdict of the accused being innocent