Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
Sketchy game all around, but can't hate on ATL. Barça played like shyt! In the 2nd half they were coming full force

Daps
fukk everybody only talkin about Barca shoulda had a pen

Iniesta shouldn't have even been on the pitch
That tackle that Neymar did If that was any player in the EPL these UEFA refs woulda been quick with the red

fukk Uefalona

King Ronaldo 16 in 10 :win::win:

bnc_cr1.gif

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Barca really need to invest in someone over 5'6
They had Pique up there in atletico's box ffs:dead:

Last edited:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barca 2016 is a exact mirror of Real 2015 :merchant:
- Balon'o Dor winner
- reigning Champions League winner
- 20+ game winning streak
- goal scoring records
- other rival fires their coach'
- has treble penciled in by January

then the collapse

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man.....brehs......:mjcry: I really wanted to see Barcelona get that treble. It sucked seeing them go out that. I knew that Atletico Madrid was a dangerous team so I expected them to be in a hard battle but still come out on top. Ugh....Barcelona is just simply losing steam just at the wrong time. I didn't think they would get so burned out towards the end but you can see. What makes the loss sting even more is on the back end of Real coming back against Wolfsburg, Ronaldo coming up huge in the game while the three main stars for Barcelona just simply couldn't get anything going. Hats off to this Atletico Madrid team as they have a strong spirit and a never say die attitude on the pitch!:wow:

Well, the final four of the Champions League is seemingly up for grabs now but the dark horse has become Real Madrid as they're coming into form. Atletico Madrid could win it all thanks to their stout defense. Bayern Munich has a lot of offensive firepower so if they grab the lead on you early then it's all but over. Manchester City is somewhat a wild card in this as no one was really expecting them to make it this far but they're intriguing none of the less as they play some solid soccer.

All in all, great Champions League so far! Can't wait to see the semifinal match ups!:wow:

Last edited:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Barca 2016 is a exact mirror of Real 2015 :merchant:
- Balon'o Dor winner
- reigning Champions League winner
- 20+ game winning streak
- goal scoring records
- other rival fires their coach'