Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the moment TFM leaves...3 goals from Darmian's side. Somebody tell me wtf the point is of even putting Memphis in the game now?

He had some good performances earlier in the season, but yeah hes no good. TFM is much better than him. I hope he's okay.

Also I have no idea what they're going to do at CB lets be honest they're probably not going to get Stones, Laporte, etc. :francis:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Shameful how far Man Utd have fallen off over the past few seasons. LVG can't be the manager going forward, at least with his current mentality. For a big club like United, one shot on goal isn't a "good game." :francis:It's honestly best if United don't qualify for Champions League because the team isn't ready. I don't even want to imagine the kind of numbers a team like Barca or Real would put up against this lineup, assuming they'd even make it out of a group. :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The USNWT would shyt all over the men :russ:

nikkas can only dream of a finishes like Press and Johnston just had :wow: :noah:
Tobin Ozil with another assist :wow:.
Dunn running roughshod over er'body. :damn:
The kids playing better of some of the vets (Pugh/Horan) :wow:

Ain't no way the scrub ass mens team should be making more bread....period.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
fukk you Nikka. :yeshrug:And I hope we get pochettino instead of mourinho
Lmao your squad wouldnt fit well into poch tactics and if he leaves it wont be you guys thats for sure. That would be one hell of a downgrade

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The USNWT would shyt all over the men :russ:

nikkas can only dream of a finishes like Press and Johnston just had :wow: :noah:
Tobin Ozil with another assist :wow:.
Dunn running roughshod over er'body. :damn:
The kids playing better of some of the vets (Pugh/Horan) :wow:

Ain't no way the scrub ass mens team should be making more bread....period.
I hope you you trolling fam cause the u17 mens slap uswnt 8-1