Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Alright! Here are the Champion's League semi-final match-ups:

Atletico Madrid vs. Bayern Munich

Manchester City vs. Real Madrid

Intriguing match-ups here! The Atletico vs Bayern match-ups is a classic offense vs. defense style match. And you know what they say about defense. Still, I think that Bayern will pull this out as they have a lot of Offensive firepower but at the same time, the same thing could be said about Barcelona and they ended up losing.

Manchester City vs. Real Madrid. The X-Factor, as we all know is Ronaldo. He has come into superb form right on time so Manchester is going to have to keep a serious eye on him. Again, I'm also looking for Bale to get into the mix as he's getting back close to his original form before he got injured. Overall, Real Madrid are peaking at the right time and are the better team at the moment but you can't quite look over Manchester City as they defeat PSG which was supposed be a land slide victory.

Man....this is hard to call as both matches can definitely go either way. The most interesting final would be Bayern vs. Manchester City but I'm looking to see Bayern and Madrid pull through.

rtrRaven

Roll Tide Breh
Daps
Reppin
CLE/BAL
This Chelsea squad just doesn't work without Matic on form

:huhldup: the way KDB was running thru our midfield :to:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
fukk right off. If we lose this game ronny deila needs hunted! This man is a disgrace to the club!