Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

origiNel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As long as Real doesn't win, I could care less now.

Really can't believe my boys are out of Champs League. They seem to be losing gas at the wrong time, especially after the El Clasico loss. Was really hoping they'd get the treble and be the first ever to go back to back in the Champs League...there's always next year :sadcam:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
PSG gone
Barca gone
Great times :blessed:

Congrats to Ronaldo, he came through when his team needed him the most. La liga is now wide opened, R.MADRID got a real chance to do a double. Who thought Zidane would make a good manager, hope he keeps the job

Anyone who gets Man city, is getting an easy game in the semis. Only reason why I would want Man city to win champions league is how the Man city owners treated Pelligrini.

They said that about the quarters. :francis:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as Real doesn't win, I could care less now.

Really can't believe my boys are out of Champs League. They seem to be losing gas at the wrong time, especially after the El Clasico loss. Was really hoping they'd get the treble and be the first ever to go back to back in the Champs League...there's always next year :sadcam:
Barca could fukk around and lose the league too:francis:

A.Madrid & R.Madrid both got a chance to win the double. Ronaldo is winning Balon dor next year, Messi aint fukking with him this year

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Alright! Here are the Champion's League semi-final match-ups:

Atletico Madrid vs. Bayern Munich

Manchester City vs. Real Madrid

Intriguing match-ups here! The Atletico vs Bayern match-ups is a classic offense vs. defense style match. And you know what they say about defense. Still, I think that Bayern will pull this out as they have a lot of Offensive firepower but at the same time, the same thing could be said about Barcelona and they ended up losing.

Manchester City vs. Real Madrid. The X-Factor, as we all know is Ronaldo. He has come into superb form right on time so Manchester is going to have to keep a serious eye on him. Again, I'm also looking for Bale to get into the mix as he's getting back close to his original form before he got injured. Overall, Real Madrid are peaking at the right time and are the better team at the moment but you can't quite look over Manchester City as they defeat PSG which was supposed be a land slide victory.

Man....this is hard to call as both matches can definitely go either way. The most interesting final would be Bayern vs. Manchester City but I'm looking to see Bayern and Madrid pull through.