• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
But nikkas won't hear you though..I had Floyd winning 7 rds to 5, but nikkas always make it out like it was some type of 9 rds to 3 or 10 rds to 2 type of fight.

Floyd landed the better shots, but his inactivity and constant backing up during the 1st half of the fight is what gave the impression that Oscar was getting to him even though he was mostly landing hard jabs and nothing else. Those flurries on the ropes weren't much, but judges and fans see one guy's hands moving while the other is posturing and being selective and that leaves action open to interpretation. That's why Floyd had to come on soo strong towards the end. He knew that shyt was close. Even in the last couple rds of the Cotto fight he really put his stamp on it and that fight wasn't as close as the Oscar one.

People don't understand that the impression you give off in the fight is what people look at as well. Mayorga had Forrest running all over the ring in the rematch even though Forrest boxed decent and landed the cleaner shots, but he didn't fight with the confidence needed to actually look like he was winning.

I'll say this though, if Floyd fights Canelo the same way he fought Oscar he'd prolly get a draw or lose a close split decision. He can't allow Gasnelo to steal rounds by landing a couple hard shots every now and then, because in essence that's what kinda got him the win over Trout. You already know they grooming Canelo for ultra stardom and a good close fight either way will prolly set up a rematch which is big business.
:ehh:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Keys to Floyd win:

1. Start the 1st. round fast, it'll force Canelo off balance and make him dig into his stamina stash early. Then slow down and drown his ass later.
2. Stay off the ropes. No need to fight macho like he did with Cotto.
3. After throwing lead rights, be careful ducking into Canelo's quick uppercuts. Mayweather loves to duck after lead rights.
4. Prepare for quality counterpunching.
5. COMBINATIONS!!!

Keys to Canelo win:

1. Hold and bully. Purposely disrespect him. Make it into an ugly fight.
2. Don't respect his power. Take shots to give shots.
3. Jab,right hand, jab combo (body or head). Double and triple up on jabs too. the best way to get Mayweather is with combos.
4. Pray you catch him with a surprise punch.
5. GO FOR THE KO!!!

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Keys to Floyd win:

1. Start the 1st. round fast, it'll force Canelo off balance and make him dig into his stamina stash early. Then slow down and drown his ass later.
3. After throwing lead rights, be careful ducking into Canelo's quick uppercuts. Mayweather loves to duck after lead rights.

Keys to Canelo win:

3. Jab,right hand, jab combo (body or head). Double and triple up on jabs too. the best way to get Mayweather is with combos.
5. GO FOR THE KO!!!

you cant "hold and bully" floyd doesnt work. that was hatton's style and guerrero's style one got KTFO and the other didn't win a round. i agree he has to take shots to land shots ortiz was catching floyd with great shots that were throwing him back into the ropes... damn i wish that fight would have gone 12 :wow:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
you cant "hold and bully" floyd doesnt work. that was hatton's style and guerrero's style one got KTFO and the other didn't win a round. i agree he has to take shots to land shots ortiz was catching floyd with great shots that were throwing him back into the ropes... damn i wish that fight would have gone 12 :wow:

I know breh, but that's his best chance to win.:yeshrug:

Yeah, I was pissed that fight ended early too.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
canelo just needs to start early give floyd no respect and make every shot he throws a KO shot...

judah was able to catch floyd with the straight left rather easily early in the fight, ortiz as well...
28rgn75.gif

fight counter with counter! judah dropped floyd with a counter punch...
Floyd%252520Mayweather%252520vs%252520Zab%252520Judah.gif

hatton hits floyd with 2 back to back counters sends floyd flying in to the ropes...
mayweather-hatton.gif

ortiz catching floyd with a nasty right hook... again counter!
mayweather-ortiz1.gif

chase mayweather down give him no respect!
i9mDXpqlxmpfa.gif

canelo needs that mosley haymaker overhand right bombs!
Floyd%252520Mayweather%252520vs%252520Shane%252520Mosley.gif

mosley landing on floyd... again straight left
iMA6ONKXEsRjt.gif

canelo has all the tools to beat floyd age, size & power but can he catch floyd like others have all night?

:blessed:

Daps
Keys to Floyd win:

4. Prepare for quality counterpunching.
5. COMBINATIONS!!!

Keys to Canelo win:

5. GO FOR THE KO!!!

Do you think that the hold and bully thing will pan out? Floyd seems to prefer this fighting distance with bigger guys because they cant hurt him from that distance and as soon as there's an opening he usually gets off first. In addition to that I think Floyd is deceptively strong he turns his opponents and establishes control almost effortlessly.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Do you think that the hold and bully thing will pan out? Floyd seems to prefer this fighting distance with bigger guys because they cant hurt him from that distance and as soon as there's an opening he usually gets off first. In addition to that I think Floyd is deceptively strong he turns his opponents and establishes control almost effortlessly.

Agreed. I'm just saying, those are the best ways I think Canelo can win. Doing it is another thing. There's not much to go on when it comes to defeating Floyd because no has ever done it, the closest was Castillo, check out the first fight for a so called "blueprint". But even then Floyd is a different animal right now.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
From Dan Rafael:

"Contracts are filed w/ NSAC. Canelo making $5M on fight night, but it's misleading. Guaranteed WAY more from PPV. I'm told $12M.

Danny Garcia's is making a career-high $1.5M, Matthysse a career-high $800K. Ishe Smith $250k, Carlos Molina $100K."

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
canelo just needs to start early give floyd no respect and make every shot he throws a KO shot...

judah was able to catch floyd with the straight left rather easily early in the fight, ortiz as well...
28rgn75.gif

fight counter with counter! judah dropped floyd with a counter punch...
Floyd%252520Mayweather%252520vs%252520Zab%252520Judah.gif

hatton hits floyd with 2 back to back counters sends floyd flying in to the ropes...
mayweather-hatton.gif

ortiz catching floyd with a nasty right hook... again counter!
mayweather-ortiz1.gif

chase mayweather down give him no respect!
i9mDXpqlxmpfa.gif

canelo needs that mosley haymaker overhand right bombs!
Floyd%252520Mayweather%252520vs%252520Shane%252520Mosley.gif

mosley landing on floyd... again straight left
iMA6ONKXEsRjt.gif

canelo has all the tools to beat floyd age, size & power but can he catch floyd like others have all night?

:blessed:

This was with Roger, let's see it happen with Senior there.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
LOL @ This Demon @California Burrito breaking down 8 clean hits from 4 fights, by professional boxers who has won world championships & have been prospects since grade school, in championship bouts from a 17 year career, and trying to tie it in with "boxing talk" so it seems he knows what the hell he's talking about.

He's a fukking BOXER. There will be footage of him getting BOXED. :what: the hell did any of those gifs really prove? The "Nasty" right hook by Bonk was a counter punch? Really? The 2nd "counter" punch Ricky hatton threw landed? It did? Your course of action (with an exclamation point) is to throw Right hand haymakers?

Your Screen name is very fitting, cause dude you're full of shyt.

Listen: Find the sharpest knife in your drawer and cut the bullshyt. It's over for your boy. He's going to get cremated saturday night. The up & up is that he's young, and he's going to take alot from this fight to carry on in the future.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
floyd wont be throwing lead right hands like he did vs guerrero. that was a southpaw....

going to be 1 2 combos like against cotto. stiff jabs to the body to lower the defence then snapping right hand back upstairs.

mixing up that combo with body heads and he will have canelo confused.

dude damn well lost to trout ffs :lolbron:

garcia and matthysse deserve more.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
From Dan Rafael:

"Contracts are filed w/ NSAC. Canelo making $5M on fight night, but it's misleading. Guaranteed WAY more from PPV. I'm told $12M.

Danny Garcia's is making a career-high $1.5M, Matthysse a career-high $800K. Ishe Smith $250k, Carlos Molina $100K."
Damn Canelo receiving less than they gave Cotto, his management really did give him the short end of the stick, and also I cant imagine his PPV revenue being higher than Cotto's considering hes never had one