Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just watched the Alvarez Vs. Trout fight & I can't believe you nikkas are gassing up Canelo... :snoop:

Same shyt... pre-hyped fighter... Floyd's biggest test to date then when he makes him look like a chump in the ring you'll talk about how Canelo wasn't ready yet & Floyd hasn't faced anyone...

FOH with this overhyped fighter... :camby:
c/s
but mega props to Cbs sports or whatever for replaying these fights

Daps
I got a bet up. 30 large Coli cash on mayweather.

Which one of you don't know shyt about boxing fakkits wanna take that bet?

If Floyd hands don't swell up, it's a KO night breh breh. Even in that lopez fight, this Hatton 2.0 fights for 32 seconds flat then waltz around hands down breathing heavy like a little sucka:russ:

It's a KO night Saturday:win:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Look, I have never thought Floyd was going to lose this fight and still think he wins a pretty one-sided decision but I really need to know where some of you dudes are coming from with this Floyd getting the KO confidence that I am beginning to see here?
His last KO was against Ortiz on a shot that he landed while Ortiz's dumb ass was looking and talking to the ref. Before that his last KO was against Ricky Hatton in 200-fukking-7.
Floyd aint knocking nobody out on Saturday so reel in that stanning and be content in the knowledge that he gets another one sided unanimous decision.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Canelo weight struggles is running rampant, as confirmed by @TheLukieBaby

Scheafer finally confirmed a seven figure penalty per pound for Canelo, Canelo is assed out

LOL, its only a matter of time before someone posts on Instagram young warwick davis running through the Vegas desert barefoot in one of them shopping bag suits & a skully

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
I read somewhere if Canelo doesn't make weight than he'd have to try to make weight by the day of the fight. Which would be brutal

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
floyd said miss jackson helped direct ep 3 of all access

i thought he threw her to the bushes :leon:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I read somewhere if Canelo doesn't make weight than he'd have to try to make weight by the day of the fight. Which would be brutal
Most likely team Floyd will enforce a rehydration clause of about 160 for fight night, but they have been hard on Canelo cause of his mouth, and Oscar hasnt made things any better

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
I just put my Coli Cash where my mouth is 30k on Canelo Alvarez Split Decision

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
I got a bet up. 30 large Coli cash on mayweather.

Which one of you don't know shyt about boxing fakkits wanna take that bet?

If Floyd hands don't swell up, it's a KO night breh breh. Even in that lopez fight, this Hatton 2.0 fights for 32 seconds flat then waltz around hands down breathing heavy like a little sucka:russ:

It's a KO night Saturday:win:

I did the same on Alvarez 30k Decision

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Most likely team Floyd will enforce a rehydration clause of about 160 for fight night, but they have been hard on Canelo cause of his mouth, and Oscar hasnt made things any better

If there is a rehydration clause then it would have been in the contract and we would have heard about it.
Canelo will be his usual weight on fight night 165 to 170

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If there is a rehydration clause then it would have been in the contract and we would have heard about it.
Canelo will be his usual weight on fight night 165 to 170
Not If canelo blatantly doesn't make the weight then all bets are off and both sides will have to come to an agreement to make this fight happen, and in cases like this rehydration clauses is usually the solution 9/10 of the times.......