• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
LOL @ This Demon @California Burrito breaking down 8 clean hits from 4 fights, by professional boxers who has won world championships & have been prospects since grade school, in championship bouts from a 17 year career, and trying to tie it in with "boxing talk" so it seems he knows what the hell he's talking about.

He's a fukking BOXER. There will be footage of him getting BOXED. :what: the hell did any of those gifs really prove? The "Nasty" right hook by Bonk was a counter punch? Really? The 2nd "counter" punch Ricky hatton threw landed? It did? Your course of action (with an exclamation point) is to throw Right hand haymakers?

Your Screen name is very fitting, cause dude you're full of shyt.

Listen: Find the sharpest knife in your drawer and cut the bullshyt. It's over for your boy. He's going to get cremated saturday night. The up & up is that he's young, and he's going to take alot from this fight to carry on in the future.
Exactly, you see this bull shyt. Of course Floyd well get tagged in a fight ffs (I don't know about dropped in sparring though :mjpls:

and @SkiHatDaGawd I HOPE Canelo tries to use that take a few to give a few approach. All these fighters say Floyd hits harder then he looks and there are times in his fights where his opponents are shook to throw punches cuz they don't wanna feel those counter shots coming right back at em.

Daps
canelo just needs to start early give floyd no respect and make every shot he throws a KO shot...

judah was able to catch floyd with the straight left rather easily early in the fight, ortiz as well...
28rgn75.gif

fight counter with counter! judah dropped floyd with a counter punch...
Floyd%252520Mayweather%252520vs%252520Zab%252520Judah.gif

hatton hits floyd with 2 back to back counters sends floyd flying in to the ropes...
mayweather-hatton.gif

ortiz catching floyd with a nasty right hook... again counter!
mayweather-ortiz1.gif

chase mayweather down give him no respect!
i9mDXpqlxmpfa.gif

canelo needs that mosley haymaker overhand right bombs!
Floyd%252520Mayweather%252520vs%252520Shane%252520Mosley.gif

mosley landing on floyd... again straight left
iMA6ONKXEsRjt.gif

canelo has all the tools to beat floyd age, size & power but can he catch floyd like others have all night?

:blessed:

I appreciate the effort you made into that post but end result is always the same, Floyd wins! He adjusts and figures things out. None of those fighters caused Floyd problems for more than 1 fukking round! Real talk. It takes more, it takes 12 rounds of everything you have.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
dude damn well lost to trout ffs :lolbron:

Yup.

Getting lucky or Floyd getting old are the only ways I see him coming out with a W here. Golden Boy has done a great job of promoting this though, out of all of Floyd's fights since becoming "the man" this is the most I've heard people thinking the other fighter will get a W.(Barber shops, facebook, friends etc)

I was originally thinking Floyd would get the UD here but the more I rewatch some of Canelo's old fights the more I think Floyd stops him late.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If you re-watch the Guerrero fight, I think that's exactly how Floyd's going to fight Canelo...more in the center of the ring though. I think floyd's gonna cut Canelo and then keep working the cut to a late TKO or 9-3 UD*

*not including judges fukkery

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-i-fought-cotto-hatton-not-their-brothers--69511

Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=69511#ixzz2edPKDLok
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.
WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) rejected the recent claims by WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), who said Mayweather was "very worried" about their upcoming fight on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather broke down Canelo's record and said he wasn't impressed with the Mexican fighter's level of competition.

"It's special for Canelo to fight me, the holiday can't fight for him," Mayweather said. "I'm not Miguel Cotto's brother. I just look at certain things. I fight Ricky Hatton, I don't fight Ricky Hatton's brother. I fight Miguel Cotto, I don't fight Miguel Cotto's brother. That kid [Josesito] Lopez, he let him get off on him with crazy shots. People can believe what they want to believe. Is he tough like Cotto? No. Can he box like Cotto? No. Can he punch like Cotto? No. Has he fought fighters, face the same opposition that Cotto face? No. Am I worried? Absolutely not."

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
canelo just needs to start early give floyd no respect and make every shot he throws a KO shot...

judah was able to catch floyd with the straight left rather easily early in the fight, ortiz as well...
28rgn75.gif

fight counter with counter! judah dropped floyd with a counter punch...
Floyd%252520Mayweather%252520vs%252520Zab%252520Judah.gif

hatton hits floyd with 2 back to back counters sends floyd flying in to the ropes...
mayweather-hatton.gif

ortiz catching floyd with a nasty right hook... again counter!
mayweather-ortiz1.gif

chase mayweather down give him no respect!
i9mDXpqlxmpfa.gif

canelo needs that mosley haymaker overhand right bombs!
Floyd%252520Mayweather%252520vs%252520Shane%252520Mosley.gif

mosley landing on floyd... again straight left
iMA6ONKXEsRjt.gif

canelo has all the tools to beat floyd age, size & power but can he catch floyd like others have all night?

:blessed:

this post gotta few nikkas feeling some type of way... :mjpls:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Just watched the Alvarez Vs. Trout fight & I can't believe you nikkas are gassing up Canelo... :snoop:

Same shyt... pre-hyped fighter... Floyd's biggest test to date then when he makes him look like a chump in the ring you'll talk about how Canelo wasn't ready yet & Floyd hasn't faced anyone...

FOH with this overhyped fighter... :camby: