Over There...
That boy Floyd was getting his Goku on :wow:

goku-dodges-o.gif

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
The logistics of putting boxing on PPV still don't make sense for me. But Floyd is pretty much the highest-paid athlete on earth, so what the hell do I know?

It's just odd since FOX or someone would pay big bucks -- but PPV is like $60/pop, so anybody at home is either saying "fukk this, I'm going to the bar that's paying $60 to show it" or "I'll just stream it in shytty quality" or "I don't care about it that much, I'm going to bed."

For my boxing brehs here, I know you probably get this all the time. So feel free to point me to a report or article that disputes my thinking.

AmazingCult

Rookie
Daps
The logistics of putting boxing on PPV still don't make sense for me. But Floyd is pretty much the highest-paid athlete on earth, so what the hell do I know?

It's just odd since FOX or someone would pay big bucks -- but PPV is like $60/pop, so anybody at home is either saying "fukk this, I'm going to the bar that's paying $60 to show it" or "I'll just stream it in shytty quality" or "I don't care about it that much, I'm going to bed."

For my boxing brehs here, I know you probably get this all the time. So feel free to point me to a report or article that disputes my thinking.

I don't know, but they sell more than a million buys off one fight, and Wrestlemania struggles to even get 1 million without someone like the Rock.

:yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Money Mayweather believes in black excellence, how can you be mad at that. He was the only one who called out that jeremy lin hype bullshyt. :blessed: Floyd "black excellence" Mayweather.

He may be top 5 one of the most beloved fighters to the black community.

Why are women even allowed to score boxing matches to begin with? No offense but that shyt just dont make no sense.

:whoa: Harold Lederman's daughter is a really good judge.

"I think Saul Alvarez is a man whose heart was in the right place, but just got displaced by the hype from the Mexican community and wanting to beat Floyd Mayweather so badly that he went above and beyond what he really should have done. But I think his heart was in the right place. It just went terribly wrong :troll:

Who said that?