• Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just ordered this joint cause my brother and cousins called and all want to watch it. :beli: Can't have a house full of people watching a less than 100% reliable stream.

lol well its all good..you're not a floyd stan..yeah the streams arent good for large company..as long as they put in on it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey @Ego Eimis

The reason I don't want to order because of the bad weather, rain so gonna have thunder tonight so this is reason why I'm scared to order PPV cause I fear that my directv satellite might be losing signal during the rain, etc....I would be pissed that I paid all for nothing.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
i hope all the floyd stans in here with cable are shelling out that 75 for this card or if there is no cable/TV involved hit up that theater...hell somewhere they can put money in that will go directly to mayweather promotions....after all gotta support a fellow black fighter being the hnic in boxing :mjpls:..asking for links means you're boycotting a black man trying to make money :ufdup:

I love Floyd but I'm not paying for one of his fights again until I'm financially stable. I went to the Mosley/May fight and it wasn't worth the money.......I'm just not paying $75 to watch a fight at home. It's just too much money to pay for a fight where the headliner is fighting a 10-1 underdog. At the end of the day they love to talk this supporting PPV is supporting Boxing shyt, no it's not, it's supporting their pockets. If promoters and fighters really cared about boxing as a whole it would be on network tv.c

I'll gladly pay 3 dollars for an XME stream....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I love Floyd but I'm not paying for one of his fights again until I'm financially stable. I went to the Mosley/May fight and it wasn't worth the money.......I'm just not paying $75 to watch a fight at home. It's just too much money to pay for a fight where the headliner is fighting a 10-1 underdog. At the end of the day they love to talk this supporting PPV is supporting Boxing shyt, no it's not, it's supporting their pockets. If promoters and fighters really cared about boxing as a whole it would be on network tv.c

I'll gladly pay 3 dollars for an XME stream....

i completely agree :salute:...that post of mine is mostly for the floyd stans who have a habit of bringing in/up racism into boxing posts for no good reason without knowing shyt..so i like to put in that reminder breh

Daps
Hey @Ego Eimis

The reason I don't want to order because of the bad weather, rain so gonna have thunder tonight so this is reason why I'm scared to order PPV cause I fear that my directv satellite might be losing signal during the rain, etc....I would be pissed that I paid all for nothing.

I wouldnt advocate paying $75 for the PPV on a sunny day:heh:

The price of these PPVs keep going up, im not padding the man pockets unless its an epic fight:camby:

Only stream I found so far. been going decent, who knows what the quality will be like once the PPV starts. its in SD

Watch PPV : Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Marcos Maidana Live Stream Online

Im still scouring for a HD stream/some backups. If I find some ill post them, if you do, do the same breh)[/quote]

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
so floyd doesnt want marcos to wear that type of glove, even though its in the contract.... hes willing to pay marcos to wear a different type