WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:russ: u think any of them nikkas will ever sell like floyd? mike tyson ? broners the only one who can do it
nikka you don't know that.

1st of all, how do you know Broner can? He's never even headlined a PPV. We don't know how much he can sell, especially since his loss to Maidana.

And Floyd wasn't always the big star he was. 10 years ago he couldn't draw flies to a dumpster, even in his hometown. nikka was fighting in half full arenas :russ:

Of course Floyd went on to eventually be the star he is today. But point is, we can't predict who will and won't be a star. Give it some time. Who knows, in 5 years maybe one of these guys we mentioned will be mega stars

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i hope all the floyd stans in here with cable are shelling out that 75 for this card or if there is no cable/TV involved hit up that theater...hell somewhere they can put money in that will go directly to mayweather promotions....after all gotta support a fellow black fighter being the hnic in boxing :mjpls:..asking for links means you're boycotting a black man trying to make money :ufdup:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
You thinking Broner is the savior of boxing is what is laughable when Golden Boy had his bout against Maidana initially pegged as a PPV in Las Vegas before downgrading it to a Showtime card from San Antonio because nobody was going to pay to watch dude fight.
i said broner has the potential to be the savior because he has personality hes not a household name yet

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keith Thurman is far from boring. Plus you got guys like Porter and Garcia, who don't have a shytload of personality, but their fights are far from boring.

I could keep going, but I'll stop. Just know boxing ain't dead. Not by a long shot
Swift got Angel... Pops Garcia gets computers putin..makes Cacs N Mexicans furious

Wilder be showing out

JCC Jr dnt give af

Canelo got swag

Kovalev be trash talking N stay in them Gucci fits

Thurman can cut a promo

:camby:

Yep boxing will always have superstars.

People been saying boxing is dead even when ali retired.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
yup..its almost time for me to put in an order at my local mexican spot..burritos and nachos on the menu...and go pick up some stout..i wanna make sure im back before that
i just had a plate of vietnamese bbq chicken/rice with fresh spring rolls..im good.

Daps
F*ck it....I'm just too lazy to do it, it seems take it for ever. Might have to find streams then or if I couldn't so I guess I have to order $75 HD :to:

I was going to see it in theatres but $25 a pop and im trying to make rent in NYC:camby:

We need some HD streams. Im buying some pizza, wings, some smoke and coolin at the crib:ahh:

Yea im not goin have the crowd hype ida got at the theatre, but hey, such is life:manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i hope all the floyd stans in here with cable are shelling out that 75 for this card or if there is no cable/TV involved hit up that theater...hell somewhere they can put money in that will go directly to mayweather promotions....after all gotta support a fellow black fighter being the hnic in boxing :mjpls:..asking for links means you're boycotting a black man trying to make money :ufdup:
Just ordered this joint cause my brother and cousins called and all want to watch it. :beli: Can't have a house full of people watching a less than 100% reliable stream.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was going to see it in theatres but $25 a pop and im trying to make rent in NYC:camby:

We need some HD streams. Im buying some pizza, wings, some smoke and coolin at the crib:ahh:

Yea im not goin have the crowd hype ida got at the theatre, but hey, such is life:manny:

I already have pizza and shrimp and beer, whiskey.

I'll find the HD streams soon.