sausage-300x224.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt advocate paying $75 for the PPV on a sunny day:heh:

The price of these PPVs keep going up, im not padding the man pockets unless its an epic fight:camby:

Only stream I found so far. been going decent, who knows what the quality will be like once the PPV starts. its in SD

Watch PPV : Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Marcos Maidana Live Stream Online

Im still scouring for a HD stream/some backups. If I find some ill post them, if you do, do the same breh)
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, first it was $65 for HD but now $75 HD :wtf: but at the same time I'm not surprised.

My last time I paid PPV was Mayweathr Jr vs Canelo but actually me and my brother split half PPV, party at his house in Ohio. The party was crazy

Canelo is a better fighter than Maidana and Mayweather vs Canelo fight wasn';t even a close.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I love Floyd but I'm not paying for one of his fights again until I'm financially stable. I went to the Mosley/May fight and it wasn't worth the money.......I'm just not paying $75 to watch a fight at home. It's just too much money to pay for a fight where the headliner is fighting a 10-1 underdog. At the end of the day they love to talk this supporting PPV is supporting Boxing shyt, no it's not, it's supporting their pockets. If promoters and fighters really cared about boxing as a whole it would be on network tv.c

I'll gladly pay 3 dollars for an XME stream....

thx for letting us know. Added to list of ddos'ed sites for tonight :mjpls:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Floyd, Broner, and Khan on the same card is worth it to me. The fukkery of Broner and Khan plus Floyd. If y'all broke just come out and say it :henrycmon:
Exactly Floyd boxing alone is worth the $$$ pay a medium fee to watch the best doing it display his skills? 100/100

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
how are yall watching this? had some success with vipbox before but it's not very reliable :patrice:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
marcos to wear Everlast foam gloves... :snoop: