WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Swift got Angel... Pops Garcia gets computers putin..makes Cacs N Mexicans furious

Wilder be showing out

JCC Jr dnt give af

Canelo got swag

Kovalev be trash talking N stay in them Gucci fits

Thurman can cut a promo

:camby:
wilder the only one in that whole list that can sell a fight cause of knockouts all he gotta do is be mean on that mike tyson shyt

canelo gonna sell fights when he cant speak english ?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is there a offcial website to order it? i looked on gbp and showtime and all that shyts thru tv.. i have no cable box

top rank has a app thru ps4 but gbp dosent:stopitslime:
im in the same boat as you breh

if you find anything let me know

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
wilder the only one in that whole list that can sell a fight cause of knockouts all he gotta do is be mean on that mike tyson shyt

Canelo can't sell??:deadrose:Floyd vs Ghost did 870k ppvs...Floyd vs Canelo does 2.2 million but canelo doesn't Sell:mjlol:
Jcc jr doesnt sell? 400k+ ppv head to head a free showtime card that was stacked...averages over a million views erry time he fights:dead:

I guess Danny doesnt pack Barclays or jus had a big ass fight in PR

I guess :cape: doesnt pack tf outta them canadian arenas

:mindblown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Canelo is the new Oscar for them Mexicans and that is more than enough to sell a fight. Just look at all the Mexicans he brought to that Floyd fight last year.

Keith Thurman has 23 wins, 21 of them by KO and cuts decent promos.

JCC Jr is the namesake of the legendary Julio Ceaser Chavez and as a result gets all of the shine that comes from who his dad is while also being charismatic to boot.

Danny Garcia has his pops to talk shyt for him and is building a sizable fanbase.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Canelo is the new Oscar for them Mexicans and that is more than enough to sell a fight. Just look at all the Mexicans he brought to that Floyd fight last year.

Keith Thurman has 23 wins, 21 of them by KO and cuts decent promos.

JCC Jr is the namesake of the legendary Julio Ceaser Chavez and as a result gets all of the shine that comes from who his dad is while also being charismatic to boot.

Danny Garcia has his pops to talk shyt for him and is building a sizable fanbase.
:russ: u think any of them nikkas will ever sell like floyd? mike tyson ? broners the only one who can do it

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
At least I recognize the names of the the guys on this undercard. Bouta head to the bar though and claim my spot before it gets crazy in there.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:russ: u think any of them nikkas will ever sell like floyd? mike tyson ? broners the only one who can do it
You thinking Broner is the savior of boxing is what is laughable when Golden Boy had his bout against Maidana initially pegged as a PPV in Las Vegas before downgrading it to a Showtime card from San Antonio because nobody was going to pay to watch dude fight.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you getting 3 main events breh its worth it im going to a fight party doe
Broner fighting a bum who's only claim to fame is having the same name as a much better fighter does not constitute a main event. :childplease:

Khan vs. Collazo is some Golden Boy on FS1 type shyt. Can't believe Khan has hoodwinked people, promoters included, into actually believing he's some type of star. Even getting 1.5 mil for this fight :mjlol:

You thinking Broner is the savior of boxing is what is laughable when Golden Boy had his bout against Maidana initially pegged as a PPV in Las Vegas before downgrading it to a Showtime card from San Antonio because nobody was going to pay to watch dude fight.
Broner's future as a draw was totally predicated on him staying undefeated so people could keep tuning in hoping to see him get his ass beat. Now, that that's out of the way people are gonna just ignore that annoying fukk.