WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone can recommend a high quality stream, I'd much appreciate it. My internet speed is straight, i just don't want to watch no jittery pixelated couldn't even catch Mayweathers hands flying stream

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are there any ways to order a PPV without having a cable/satellite subscription?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
SRL probably mad Floyd is a better ducker/cherry picker than he is.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
not I..XBMC will suffice....it will be my first time using it for boxing...I previously used it for Wrestlemania 30 and got HD quality...the only way I'll order this is if somebody wants come through to the spot and pay for it lol

:lupe: Good luck with that breh. I tested it out for the Pacquaio fight and it turned out to be garbage. No HD, and it kept buffering and shutting off all night. I'd rather pay for a private stream that I know will be HD and flawless.

I have used it for some sports channels that I don't get on Direct TV and it's been all good though.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: Good luck with that breh. I tested it out for the Pacquaio fight and it turned out to be garbage. No HD, and it kept buffering and shutting off all night. I'd rather pay for a private stream that I know will be HD and flawless.

I have used it for some sports channels that I don't get on Direct TV and it's been all good though.
can you put a breh onto the private HD stream you get?

i would order the ppv straight up, but i dont have cable or satellite

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
shyt is infuriating

It's boxings fault for being so greedy. They should air solid good fights on ABC and other networks like they used to do back in the day. You build your fighter up on regular TV for the masses to see, then you can sell them a PPV for the big fights.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
can you put a breh onto the private HD stream you get?

i would order the ppv straight up, but i dont have cable or satellite

Breh I haven't used it in a long ass time.

I was with live247.tv for a long time. Then they changed to smoothstreams tv networks. I think they do like $30 for 3 months now. I used them in the past for football season & PPV shyt. I think they may be using an XBMC channel now though, so I can't vouch for the new shyt. I got other sources for football now, I go to my folks house for Money May fights, other fights I will find a bootleg stream or just download it the next day off of torrents.

I remember when they started you could do $3 for a month and get a dope as stream.