The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brazil is one of the few countries where your money can make you change your race. I remember in college reading an academic journal where Pele said he used to be black, but he transcended that due to his fame.

Rep for the document.

I remember all the way back to Anthropology 101 professor in passing mentioning that a Brazilian player said "I used to be black and then I became rich". I was never able to find the actual quote or who the player was until now. I should've known it was Pele :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

jose-mourinho-sweet-trouble.gif

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
What have some of you all seen from Portugal that makes you think beating Switzerland is a given? To me it’s a toss-up.
It's not Portugal. It's Switzerland.

They can lock shyt down hard, but can they actually capitalize on that defense?

Against Brazil, they just couldn't land a counter and were worn down until they cracked.

I don't think Portugal is so bad at defense that they'll lose to that kind of play.
lol at anyone complaining about Brazili dancing must have just started watching football
Nah... You know what it is. Especially Vini.
:brpls:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
not to turn this into a nostalgia thread but my naija regulars y’all know

The heartbreak of 94 when Nigeria had Italy and Baggio beat was something

1998 was a complete sabotage job by that team you cannot convince me otherwise. They were a loaded squad and to lose to Denmark 4-1 they barely showed effort.

Some things are seared in your memory :smh: