The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

concise

Veteran
Daps
Brazil celebrating like that is up to them so all good. but did get me thinking, it would have been hilarious if German danced after every goal during the 7-1.

The Maracana would have gone crazy and pretty sure Brazil team wouldn't be best pleased... It's all good until the shoe is on the other foot haha

Germans dancing doesn't look right.
Brazilians not dancing doesn't look right.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
:unimpressed:

Because Germans are known for flamboyant displays of dancing?

dance-foot-tap.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brazil celebrating like that is up to them so all good. but did get me thinking, it would have been hilarious if German danced after every goal during the 7-1.

The Maracana would have gone crazy and pretty sure Brazil team wouldn't be best pleased... It's all good until the shoe is on the other foot haha
That's why you employ enforcers to deliver a hard foul.

South Korea chose not to.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Argentina fans got this song stuck in my head:

MUCHACHOOOS :damn: :mjcry: :damn:

The song is originally from Racing fans, it's such a good song that even their most bitter rivals go :wow: to it. Lyrics are different of course, but the "Muchachos" stays. The group Mosca Tse Tse remixed for the national squad.

:wow:

The one they using for the WC kills me because it's all about being down because of their Ls in big games but then they went to Maracaná, beat Brazil (Copa America final) and now they convinced Diego is helping win the World Cup for Lionel. It's literally Argentinian sports fanaticism 101 :russ:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

if Germans could dance, they would, but they can't. Thomas Mueller is the only one shameless enough to dance while celebrating and it's one of the worst things I've seen

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

i rewatched the 7-1 game recently and i think if i was on the losing side of an ass beating id rather the other team samba than celebrate the way müller and klöse did. looked like theyd been programmed to run a “celebration” program

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The song is originally from Racing fans, it's such a good song that even their most bitter rivals go :wow: to it. Lyrics are different of course, but the "Muchachos" stays. The group Mosca Tse Tse remixed for the national squad.

:wow:

The one they using for the WC kills me because it's all about being down because of their Ls in big games but then they went to Maracaná, beat Brazil (Copa America final) and now they convinced Diego is helping win the World Cup for Lionel. It's literally Argentinian sports fanaticism 101 :russ:

Thanks breh, was wondering what the translation is. Makes it even more :wow: Got to give it to them, no one can touch their fanaticism. Amazed by how many Argentians are in Qatar to begin with.