WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think France-England is like 52-48 France. It's closer than you UK brehs make it and let's be real, you guys lowering your expectations just so you don't jinx it.

England reached last WC semis and was a finalist in last Euros. Your team is on par with France, stop it... You're not fooling me with your "oh no, we're gonna lose now :sadcam: "

:beli:

Now that the best coaches in the world have been working in the PL for the past decade, your youth have been excellent IQ wise and Southgate has done a good job building on those foundations. The hate for him is irrational.

Favorite is still Brazil but England was always a contender for the title as well. Bookies over here consistently had England 3rd or 4th favorite right after France but above Spain and Germany :stopitslime:
I see it as 51-49 France tbh, i just think France might have the edge in terms of nous and experience up front with Giroud and Griezmann. Then of course the brilliance of Mbappe.

I think you'll edge it, just.

One thing England have over France is a ridiculous bench.

It's going to be a real chess match i think.:jbhmm:

Midfield battle will be huge.

The Observer

All Star
Daps

aef120c4efad49eea6443d35bf13a2e9

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
Advantage France 55-45 because of the current chemistry and the X factor Mbappé. But it's going to be closer than what people think. It has to be recalled that the French midfield and the defense are still new and untested at high level (France plays basically with a B team in these areas).
England should capitalize on its experience from the Euro. It will be interesting to see if Southgate decide to play defensively (like in the US game), or offensively like in the round of 16.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Lol. Didn't realise you were trolling.
Those eras had bigger names and were maybe better on paper but this England team would probably beat them if they faced off in a knockout game tbh.

Gerrard and Lampard are better than Rice and Bellingham but if i wanted a functioning midfield i know who i'm choosing.

Besides it's basically just the defence, slot a Rio in to today's England and it's not a discussion, really.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I'm seeing a Japan-Korea QF. Brazil is a paper tiger in meltdown mode over losing their defense and Croatia are Belgium 2.0
We need an old fashioned duel to the death with 2 battle scarred shoguns. Tremendous. For the culture.