All Star
Supporter
Daps
Birmingham better have secured a sell-on clause for Jude

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Something about France's midfield that I'm not sure about.

Griezmann is running their MF. Stop him and you hobble their MF. Then you need to stop the wings. Also their MF is vulnerable to attacks / quick breaks, which is what England are good at.

As someone on RedCafe just rightly said, SAF would have put Park on Griezmann to stop him, like he did Pirlo.

But England don't have a Park :francis:

If Griezmann influence can be reduced and M'Bappe has an off day England could win this.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think France-England is like 52-48 France. It's closer than you UK brehs make it and let's be real, you guys lowering your expectations just so you don't jinx it.

England reached last WC semis and was a finalist in last Euros. Your team is on par with France, stop it... You're not fooling me with your "oh no, we're gonna lose now :sadcam: "

:beli:

Now that the best coaches in the world have been working in the PL for the past decade, your youth have been excellent IQ wise and Southgate has done a good job building on those foundations. The hate for him is irrational.

Favorite is still Brazil but England was always a contender for the title as well. Bookies over here consistently had England 3rd or 4th favorite right after France but above Spain and Germany :stopitslime: