The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
WC 2018 they did beat Argentina to win their group but then beat Denmark on penalties. Russia also on penalties and then England in extra time. Props to them, their top players were in their prime in 2018 but they still had tons of luck.

Euro 2020 squeezed through the group stage over Czech Republic not even on goal difference but on overall goals scored. And now today Belgium missing sitters and they get to play Japan instead of Spain in knockout stages.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
may still be upsets but Argentina vs Brazil semi final looking likely. Both on paper have a dream run to the semis. But right now anything can happen haha
Good. :demonic:

As for Germany... I don't even care if the ball was out or not, welcome to Ball Don't Lie - fukk Them Lines Edition :mjlit:

Watching Germany and Belgium drown in pools had me like
3cb.jpg

Argentina better make it to those semis tho. That one is personal. :demonic:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Lukaku might as well go ahead and retire

I’m not even kidding what a pathetic performance

Horrible

He just might, iirc he was already talking about retiring from interanational ball after the Euro. Or maybe after the League of Nations.

I'm not even mad at him, it wasn't even sure he was going to play at all. We just sucked overall, it's not like anyone else was out there scoring. At least Martinez is gone.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This nikka dont even see himself as German anymore :mjlol:

young Ozil was smooth af on the ball tho…

One of the great #10s in an era that totally undervalued creative players imo. We'd look at him in a totally different light if he played in 2002 as opposed to 2012.

His connections with Giroud and Alexis Sanchez we're amazing. Woulda won it in 15 it it wasn't for Leicester.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
hilarious

I been saying the future of Football is Africa for a few years now. Only thing is NOW some of those top players are actually playing for African nations. In the 2040s I anticipate an African nations will make it to the final and potentially win it.
It will probably be Ghana or Nigeria.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Such a long time ago.

I watch this every couple of months just astounding.

John Helm commentary was so good.

“It’s three! It’s a romp for the Germans! The Brazilians are crestfallen!”

After the 4th goal

“This is quite astonishing! It’s all over now! It’s really all over now for Brazil! It’s a disaster the little boy is crying his out! A disaster for a whole nation!”

Brazil-fan-crying-after-t-004.jpg

789n2gW.jpg