The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Not gonna lie when I see hostile laugh emojis on USA soccer post.

I wanna get in my Trump voice and tell those brehs if you don't like America, LEAVE.

Alright back to the game...

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad the old CAC who wrote that article is getting shredded in the article.

Ish like this leads to relying on the Brady heslips and Melvin ejims of the world instead of stars.

Davies has done more for soccer in Canada thaj any other player ever. Canada couldn't even keep the Owen Hargreaves and Jonathan de Guzman of years past.

Lol at hurt without Davies we wouldn't even be in the world cup. Without Davies you wouldn't even get a guy like Jonathan David wasting his time or Ike ugbo , eustaquio crossing over

There is a reason Davies is the only player playing on a top flight team in a top flight league and known as one of the best In the world at his positoon. The thing is these other teams have 3 or 4 or 5 guys etc at the top but Canada just has oje

I know eustaquio is at Porto but meh
Yep Canada Soccer was a joke ( and would still be a joke) before the discovery and commitment of Davies. Casual fans don’t know that guys like Eustaqiuo, Hoilett, and even Vitoria didn’t accept call-up’s well into their careers. Davies made his debut as a teen. Plus these media morons act like it’s 1965. Davies can promote Canada Soccer alone through the use of his social media feed, Twitch etc then he can with a random post game interview with old CBC loser who never covered the sport to begin with.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yep Canada Soccer was a joke ( and would still be a joke) before the discovery and commitment of Davies. Casual fans don’t know that guys like Eustaqiuo, Hoilett, and even Vitoria didn’t accept call-up’s well into their careers. Davies made his debut as a teen. Plus these media morons act like it’s 1965. Davies can promote Canada Soccer alone through the use of his social media feed, Twitch etc then he can with a random post game interview with old CBC loser who never covered the sport to begin with.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm surprised the ARG vs POL game is on FOX and not MEX vs KSA.
I'm not surprised. Argentina vs Poland features 2 of the most famous soccer players in the world (Messi & Lewandowski). That gets priority.

Most Mexican-Americans will be watching the Mexico vs Saudi Arabia game on Telemundo anyways.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@thatrapsfan @MikelArteta

LOL at this article. This reporter on that :mjpls:

After Canada's opening loss to Belgium, when Davies missed a penalty that might have altered the outcome, he wasn't at the news conference, and he powered through the mixed zone surrounded by young teammates, ignoring requests for comment.

Following the Croatia loss, when he scored his historic goal, he again wasn't at the news conference, and he didn't break stride in the mixed zone, shaking his head at clamouring reporters while wolfing down a sandwich.

That moment is emblematic of a growing star problem with Davies.

Divisions are inevitable, unfortunately, a function of Canada's strange, stratified roster. England's third-string goalkeeper is still a top-level professional and multi-millionaire. Davies wears diamond earrings that probably cost more than James Pantemis's annual salary at CF Montreal.