I think we all know who the actual best defender at the World Cup is:

oapWFMn.png

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Reyna is unfortunately made of fckin’ glass……really hope young bruh can get his fitness in check :therethere:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I like MLS and the quality is better than it was even five years ago, but not that much better.

US players should at least have to be in Belgian or Dutch league, or the Championship for that matter, to get on the pitch for the national squad.
Our best do play there….. but there is too much of a gap between our best & everyone else in the squad, plus there is always our inability to develop or luck into a REAL striker/finisher. Give us HALF of Lewandowski & we :eat:(not winning it but we are competing against the best)

Last edited:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just my speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dortmund told them he can only go 10-15 mins.
Clubs don’t dictate sh!t when it comes to major international tournaments…especially dortmund (no offense to BD, luv the club & the way they are run/develop)

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

And lets not forget the best defender at the World Cup so far
harrym.png

Keep that 1 dimensional block head in the back with a mobile CB to cover for him & nobody can complain about englands defense with him in it…..he needs a ball playing CB with him & he’s solid

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lemme stop my Canada trolling for a minute to say, fukk that article, the writer of that article and CBC as an organisation for printing that shyt.

Racism scattered all through it. CBC would never be able to interview me again. They need to formally apologize and fire the author.