WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
For the brehs who watch US soccer, is Shaq Moore really the 2nd best RB they have? This guy doesn't belong in a Sunday league

Shaq had a spark a few years ago, but hasn't done much and ended up back in the MLS this year. I'd trust Yedlin (age and experience) or go with Joe Scally who is young (19) and raw, but playing good minutes in the top 8 team in Germany. Not sure why Shaq has gotten the nod twice now. He's been the worst player on the field both times.

No. Our second choice Miles Robinson tore his ACL, but we have a kid Joe Scally who gets major minutes in Germany, but Gregg doesn’t trust him for some reason maybe because of youth idk. I don’t like Yedlin, but even he is better than Shaq Moore

Miles Robinson played CB for the USMNT when healthy. He'd been the most consistent centerback they had before the injury.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
No. Our second choice Miles Robinson tore his ACL, but we have a kid Joe Scally who gets major minutes in Germany, but Gregg doesn’t trust him for some reason maybe because of youth idk. I don’t like Yedlin, but even he is better than Shaq Moore

Greg loves his MLS players smh.

There's some kind of agenda going on with him and MLS players.

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I forgot about Yedlin. But yeah, Shaq Moore ain't it

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

And lets not forget the best defender at the World Cup so far
harrym.png

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
lol already
I’m sure he identifies more as Liberian than ghanaian

But homie should go ahead and make that citizenship change and join the black stars :blessed:

Blackstars volleyballl team? :russ: Bruh, locked in with Canada, he can't switch allegiances now.