• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Another perfect example of WHO runs our federation. :snoop:

They won't get tossed, but its a dumbass thing to do.
They shouldn have done this but as an iranian a majority of people dont respect that flag and use the shah era flag. people (thative seen on social media and talked too) actually happy that has been removed. Friends in qatar are having their shir o khorshid flags confiscated by "security" So this is just the terrorists/dumb shyts running the country realizing time is running out. BTW this is flag majority of us claim as flag
51GfRrTkavL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I might need to put a tiny bit more respect on Morata's name. I hit the Idi Amin laugh when I saw Luis Enrique turned to him to make a difference

Maybe the trick is to bring him off the bench :jbhmm:. He was causing the Germans problems

S/N Germans always have great technique even when they're not among the top teams

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
While there are a lot of dopey Americans here with backward views, a whole Christian Taliban running half the States, I do think the Europeans here need to calm down because y'all are America Sr. with a better health care plan.

South Americans, go ahead and talk your shyt though.
“I know you are but what am I?”

Also I’m your northern neighbor Breh lol

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
They shouldn have done this but as an iranian a majority of people dont respect that flag and use the shah era flag. people (thative seen on social media and talked too) actually happy that has been removed. Friends in qatar are having their shir o khorshid flags confiscated by "security" So this is just the terrorists/dumb shyts running the country realizing time is running out. BTW this is flag majority of us claim as flag
51GfRrTkavL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg
we got an iranian/tehrangeles breh on here? :ohhh:

Daps
“I know you are but what am I?”

Also I’m your northern neighbor Breh lol
I mean, yeah? Same goes for Canadian posters too, breh. Love your country, but y'all still kill indigenous people for sport up there. Alberta and Alabama have more in common than just beginning and ending with the letter A.

I just roll my eyes when a breh from Canada or Europe starts in on America. Come on, now. :comeon: