The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, yeah? Same goes for Canadian posters too, breh. Love your country, but y'all still kill indigenous people for sport up there. Alberta and Alabama have more in common than just beginning and ending with the letter A.

I just roll my eyes when a breh from Canada or Europe starts in on America. Come on, now. :comeon:

Breh, the topic was why did America think it was a good idea to change the flag. You are seriously trying to say the US cannot be criticised for that decision because in Europe folks have committed atrocities?

Really?

A stupid decision is a stupid decision, no matter who does it.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They shouldn have done this but as an iranian a majority of people dont respect that flag and use the shah era flag. people (thative seen on social media and talked too) actually happy that has been removed. Friends in qatar are having their shir o khorshid flags confiscated by "security" So this is just the terrorists/dumb shyts running the country realizing time is running out. BTW this is flag majority of us claim as flag
51GfRrTkavL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg
Breh what was your old username?

I remember you being an OG Laker since :hamster:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I mean, yeah? Same goes for Canadian posters too, breh. Love your country, but y'all still kill indigenous people for sport up there. Alberta and Alabama have more in common than just beginning and ending with the letter A.

I just roll my eyes when a breh from Canada or Europe starts in on America. Come on, now. :comeon:
nikka no one went in on America

I went in on the USSF’s dumb stunt.

You’re extrapolating this and taking it somewhere entirely different

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
how do you English men feel about mediocre Gareth Southgate? :mjlol:
Well my own personal opinion on mediocre Gareth Southgate is that he’s mediocre, but he’s done a great job despite that during his time in the job.

We’ve played two average teams, were great against one, were poor against the other, seems about right. :manny:

Most English people think he should be lynched because he’s not playing *insert which ever player people misguidedly think will make us conquer the world here*(at the moment Foden, tho i would like to see more of him too)

Regardless of what happens in this tournament, even if we won it, it’s time for someone else to have a go.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Croat fans mocking our keeper for fleeing from (formerly) Serb majority town he was born in :picard: he threw up a Serb nationalist symbol back at them. Wild Balkan fukkery. We will get more of this when Switzerland and Serbia play.

Prime time on Friday. It's going to be the OK Corrall :mjlit:. Xhaka and co gonna let them birds fly

We're also getting the Islamic Republic of Iran v Uncle Sam this week :ohlawd:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Solidarity with the great Iranian people and their struggle for freedom. However, unless the USSF is taking direction from an actually Iranian on the staff I want them to stay out of it.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Croat fans mocking our keeper for fleeing from (formerly) Serb majority town he was born in :picard: he threw up a Serb nationalist symbol back at them. Wild Balkan fukkery. We will get more of this when Switzerland and Serbia play.

let-them.gif