The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I just don't understand the play.
The gesture wouldn't be taken as sincere and will probably be seen as mind games.

What risk it?
All these countries are full of shyt. Every country that has participated in this tournament have lost any right to moral indignation.

Definitely mind games but it will probably backfire.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Hurdman this is embarrassing stuff
@MikelArteta @Ohene @Jamal514 @thatrapsfan

But Dalic was still agitated by the row at his post-match press conference as he suggested Herdman deliberately snubbed the traditional handshake at the final whistle.

"I went on the pitch to see my players. I did not see the other head coach. Whether I lose or win, I always see the other coach. He was not there and that's his way of doing things," Dalic said.

"He's obviously mad. He is a good coach, he is a quality professional. It will take some time for him to learn some things."

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hurdman this is embarrassing stuff
@MikelArteta @Ohene @Jamal514 @thatrapsfan

But Dalic was still agitated by the row at his post-match press conference as he suggested Herdman deliberately snubbed the traditional handshake at the final whistle.

"I went on the pitch to see my players. I did not see the other head coach. Whether I lose or win, I always see the other coach. He was not there and that's his way of doing things," Dalic said.

"He's obviously mad. He is a good coach, he is a quality professional. It will take some time for him to learn some things."
very embarrassing if true

Daps
Americans are so fukking performative

What goal does this accomplish?

Removing the word Allah from their flag does what exactly?

fukk off!
While there are a lot of dopey Americans here with backward views, a whole Christian Taliban running half the States, I do think the Europeans here need to calm down because y'all are America Sr. with a better health care plan.

South Americans, go ahead and talk your shyt though.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Germany is dead last n their group...even below Costa Rica..how the mighty have fallen.
:mjgrin:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Spain 1 - 1 Germany

La Furia Roja ("The Red Fury") clashed with DFB-Team (DFB Team), Nationalelf (National Eleven), DFB-Elf (DFB Eleven), Die Mannschaft (The Team) (more generic shyt nicknames. The Kaisers would be a great nickname. In fact, I'm calling them the Kaisers from now on).
La Furia Roja ("The Red Fury") showed their fury but The Kaisers showed their regal efficiency.

Keep it snappy, AFCON it was a nice 1 or 2 liner. Now we getting thesis defenses :ufdup: