The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Of course it would not be crazy for this Germany side to beat c.r but only by one goal lol I can see that happening as well

Daps
Spain 1 - 1 Germany

La Furia Roja ("The Red Fury") clashed with DFB-Team (DFB Team), Nationalelf (National Eleven), DFB-Elf (DFB Eleven), Die Mannschaft (The Team) (more generic shyt nicknames. The Kaisers would be a great nickname. In fact, I'm calling them the Kaisers from now on).
La Furia Roja ("The Red Fury") showed their fury but The Kaisers showed their regal efficiency.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Why does that disgust you? :dead:

true dat breh :patrice:

FIFA rules don't state that players have to be human :hubie:

TL;DR I am in germany breh and anything that helps germany is a :hhh: for me

p.s.

Fulllkrug can be misread as Full Krieg, Krieger, Ful (swedish) Krieger etc. It's the name of a caveman.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is there anything more infuriating than looking off a fullback who made a 40 yard overlapping run just to make a shytty pass to nobody instead :scust:
I have an irrational hate about this as well.

I played RB so when I played a 1 and made my run, I expected the 2 because I just sprinted all the way from my back line. Now I have to run back to defense in a hurry while my winger make some shytty apology:pacspit:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Japan really screwed up
they might be about to commit sepukku

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I have an irrational hate about this as well.

I played RB so when I played a 1 and made my run, I expected the 2 because I just sprinted all the way from my back line. Now I have to run back to defense in a hurry while my winger make some shytty apology:pacspit:
You were a full back bro...

NHGVPW.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I understand using my run as a dummy. Once, maybe twice. But after that the winger had no run to use anymore :yeshrug: If you're not passing, you're not getting any runs. Selfish wingers bring it on themselves :yeshrug:
Lizarazu would be so disappointed in you brother.:mjcry: