WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

Neymar and Danilo are out for the rest of the Group Stage with ankle injuries. I don’t wish injuries on any player, but Ney being unavailable might be a blessing in disguise. I fully expect the squad to play better without him. Losing Danilo is a big blow though.

Oh god... Dani Alves will actually be on the field. :damn:

Sounds like Raphina is using Ney to vent his own frustrations about the Brazilian fans.

If he wanna be a bytch too, that's on him. :mjlol:

He's acting like people even know his dime-a-dozen ass over here.

The Neymar haters didn't need to do all that though, that's just a bad look and fukks up the vibes.
Any poverty country can kick a ball around. That doesn’t make it entertaining
:brpls:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
We have Reyna and Aaronson but Egg head refuses to play a 4-2-3-1 even though Weston and Musah would be perfect as deep midfielders. :francis:

Against better teams the 4-3-3 is legit at destroying any ability for the other team to build through the midfield, I give him that .
I don't want to be too negative after a good result, but my biggest issue with Gregg is that he refused to change tactics. It's obvious we should play a different style but he's stubborn, that'll be his downfall eventually.
*plays to 0-0 score*
*gets point*

USA Soccer and Fans like
giphy.gif
Coli told me that the US sucked and we were gonna get 7 dropped on our head:manny:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Southgate with those boring negative Graham Taylor tactics today.. fukking horrendous

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tim Ream has been the player if the tournament for the USA. We were finished with him after a bad performance vs Mexico in the nations league, but mana worked his way to captain Fulham and here we are.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Southgate is a fukking fraud of a manager. Uninspiring, cowardly approach to football. c*nt should work in an office dealing with planning permission or something. Looks like he could make an onion cry, the prick.

Daps
No disrespect to USA and I dont want to come across bitter but a win for us would have been better for the World Cup. USA won't do much even if they were to progress through to the next round whereas we can win the bloody thing!
A win would for us would have made no difference to it being better for the world cup, cos we can still go through, it made no differnce

But we have no chance of winning the bloody thing with the manager we have in charge

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No disrespect to USA and I dont want to come across bitter but a win for us would have been better for the World Cup. USA won't do much even if they were to progress through to the next round whereas we can win the bloody thing!
You're right.A win would have been better.

giphy.gif

Daps
Southgate is a fukking fraud of a manager. Uninspiring, cowardly approach to football. c*nt should work in an office dealing with planning permission or something. Looks like he could make an onion cry, the prick.
And yet, Southgate is England's second best manager.:manny: