The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I feel like a lot of US fans are looking past Iran. They can absolutely beat us.

We were a striker away from already being in the knockout. No reason we shouldnt have beat Wales and scored against this English team
I was shocked people thought they were gonna get run over by Wales; they're a good side that played badly in the first half of the England game.

Honestly, if we can't win a game in the group stages we don't deserve to move on:yeshrug:. I'm curious to see how Gregg is going to overcome a low block with this team. This game shows we're better without the ball/possession.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No disrespect to USA and I dont want to come across bitter but a win for us would have been better for the World Cup. USA won't do much even if they were to progress through to the next round whereas we can win the bloody thing!

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
And no, I’m not saying this because of political fukkery. I’m actually talking about match quality. It’ll be a very good game

I dont think itll be a good game at all when one team just sits back it doesnt make for good football....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was shocked people thought they were gonna get run over by Wales; they're a good side that played badly in the first half of the England game.

Honestly, if we can't win a game in the group stages we don't deserve to move on:yeshrug:. I'm curious to see how Gregg is going to overcome a low block with this team. This game shows we're better without the ball/possession.

The more I think about the next match the less optimistic I get.

Iran doesn’t even have to beat us. They’re going to play so many in the back.

Where is the offense / creativity going to come from?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iran is gonna park the bus so hard.

And the US clearly has a scoring issue...
Nah, I think Iran is coming for blood. They have nothing to lose. They probably already facing sanction when they get back home.

Either way. The US HAS to score first.

Pulisic needs to have the game of his life

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I feel like a lot of US fans are looking past Iran. They can absolutely beat us.

We were a striker away from already being in the knockout. No reason we shouldnt have beat Wales and scored against this English team
Iran can most definitely beat you guys. Plus they probably hate your guts. Got it circled on my Calendar.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The more I think about the next match the less optimistic I get.

Iran doesn’t even have to beat us. They’re going to play so many in the back.

Where is the offense / creativity going to come from?
Has to be Reyna. He’s played 10 minutes so far. He has to go 90. I don’t care if his legs fall off.