The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Gotta give it to Gregg, he had the boys up for this game and the defense was great.

Everyone talks about a striker but I rather have a 10 in this team. We struggle to get our forwards/wingers 1 v 1 with the keeper and we don't really make the other teams keeper work that much.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Gotta give it to Gregg, he had the boys up for this game and the defense was great.

Everyone talks about a striker but I rather have a 10 in this team. We struggle to get our forwards/wingers 1 v 1 with the keeper and we don't really make the other teams keeper work that much.
We need a striker, a 10 and a creative midfielder

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is the worse I have ever seen England play. Totally embarrassing.

Still....US couldn't score against the shyttiest England performance I have ever seen.

At this stage I don't know who should be more embarrassed.
Um, y'all were supposed to dominate us. On paper, England is a much better team than the USA. A draw is a great result for the USA :gucci:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All we need is a top class finisher. If the US federation would’ve dropped the bag on Jonathan David we’d be in the semi’s easily. :ohlawd:

USMNT is ahead of schedule. Next generation of players is even better. 2026 in the USA is gonna be magnificent

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Iran is going to win
they might get executed if they lose to the US after the stunt they pulled