refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Made me happy made me smile

km.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Really had time to contemplate on the game since yesterday.

People can laugh and joke all they want but the truth is England got screwed big time by the ref.

We played better for the most part of the game but credit to France, they took their chances.

But did the better team lost? Hell yeah they did.
That's after a day of contemplation ? Come on man

You lost because you didn't score the 2nd PK or the couple of very dangerous FKs from the stupid fouls we made close to the box. It's that simple. If you had Becks on the FKs you would have won.

Was the ref perfect ? Obviously not but no ref screws a team over by giving it 2 (legit) pens and more (legit) fouls and yellow cards than their opponent.

Those fouls gave you very interesting FKs (and set pieces are your strength lol) and your closest chance (Maguire header) came from one. The only mistake ref did was not awarding the FK on the Kane foul in the first half but it was a VAR decision.

The truth that you don't want to hear is France is a team that is content with sitting deep when leading. I hate that but it is what it is and that's one of the reason you got to dominate. When France needed to score, they pushed and did.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Southgate could've brought James Ward-Prowse for set pieces instead of filling up places with Gallagher who was never going to play

That last Rashford chance would have been an almost guarantee goal with JWP
At first I thought Southgate was good but he did mess up with the subs. Sterling was probably not ready and Saka was dangerous all second half. Also Grealish could have subbed in sooner IMO as Foden became too anonymous at some point.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fukking clout demon getting sent home :mjlol:

You’d think with a hairline like that he’d be humble :scust:

Lol, that's so misleading. He was 'sent home' like most refs have been. There are only 4 games left so they've released a lot of officials.

Don't care what happened in his last game, Lahoz is good with me for life after his CL final performance in 2021. :blessed: