WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Southgate could've brought James Ward-Prowse for set pieces instead of filling up places with Gallagher who was never going to play

That last Rashford chance would have been an almost guarantee goal with JWP

I agree with most of this. Sterling for Saka was the wrong sub. Also Trent for Henderson would have made a lot of sense. ( Yeah yeah, I know Southgate despises him :lolbron:) England didnt get any crosses or decent balls into the box from the right side and I can just imagine the chaos that would have caused. England created next to no chances in the 2nd half.

Grealish for Foden was also obvious. Foden is amazing but I'm not sure I like him playing on the left.
I'm not sure JWP would be ready for that type of pressure free kick. Just look at Kane on that crucial pen.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Club football can’t come back soon enough. Nobody even cares who wins a winter World Cup. This year’s winner should have an asterisk if we’re being honest :manny:
1ebb99616da5bffdb2209cf3c4b83ed1.gif

:therethere:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:damn:

I was lied to as well then but he gets results so there's not much we can say about him unfortunately. Brazil was playing some joga bonito and they got eliminated...

I'll still wait for this to be confirmed though ! I haven't seen this info on other footy websites.

Zidane is going to wait a long time before that job becomes available. We complain about Deschamps, but his Haram combined with the player quality is bringing results

And it’s like Griezman is designed for anti football :pachaha: