WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does she keep getting away with dressing provocatively in Qatar :patrice:?
arab-money-gif-2.gif
ePtyet0.png
Behind closed doors.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I want Didier Deschamp gone and this world cup was the perfect chance.

the stars were aligning :mjcry:

Pogba. OUT

Benz. OUT :banderas: brought donkeys in midfield like Verocac, Guendouzi, that other breh brom Monaco etc

but then Brazil just had to choke, Netherlands put on a stinker for most of the match.

and now unfortunately, France is the blackest nation

this was the only chance to get him out :camby:

imma save more of my hate for later if they choke, but everything is aligning for them to repeat and make history since Brazil '70

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Interesting reading about what really happened in the Netherland-Argentina match. Apparently they were taunting Messi during extra time from the bench and following them to the spot during penalties:ehh:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Hindsight feels pretty huge in this cup. If you chase a goal to solidify your lead, it could bite you in your ass like with Brazil. If you bunker down to protect your lead, you can give it away like Argentina, who very nearly went out because of it. If you emphasise power in your penalties, you can Sky it like Kane. If you go for accuracy/placement you can make it easy for the keeper like Busquets.

So many fine margins, it’s difficult to say there’s only one correct decision, a path onward to the title. I hope all these sequences happening in the same tournament keeps the armchair analysis at bay

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They peaked in the 2000s. Reached WC SF in 2002 only got eliminated after some Ronaldo magic. Also reached Euro 2008 SF.

I would say Turkish football took a nose dive once Galatasaray and Fener started not doing well in the CL. Both clubs always had the most talents of the nation.
GOAT cinderella run. :wow:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I want Didier Deschamp gone and this world cup was the perfect chance.

the stars were aligning :mjcry:

Pogba. OUT

Benz. OUT :banderas: brought donkeys in midfield like Verocac, Guendouzi, that other breh brom Monaco etc

but then Brazil just had to choke, Netherlands put on a stinker for most of the match.

and now unfortunately, France is the blackest nation

this was the only chance to get him out :camby:

imma save more of my hate for later if they choke, but everything is aligning for them to repeat and make history since Brazil '70

Brazil won in '58 and '62. Wouldn't it be since England '66?