The Official Fargo on FX Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched the last 3 episodes.
Nygaard gettin his wife offed :to: she loved that nicca.....

bytch nygaard got his tho. Dat karma

Amazing first season

I think Nygaard is a first round draft pick for the #HardOnHoes movement.

Fred.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Just finished it. Incredible. IMO it was better than "True Detective".

Fred.

This sole post just prompted me to give this series a shot after having re watched the movie last week. I have to say, I thought the first episode was laughable. Within the first 5 mins he's being called "******" on Main Street. This feels like a bad comedic spin on the brilliance of the movie. Once Colin Hanks showed up I knew I was watching some BS. I'm gonna stick with it but I have no intentions on watching another ep today.

Better than True Detective????? Like really?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This sole post just prompted me to give this series a shot after having re watched the movie last week. I have to say, I thought the first episode was laughable. Within the first 5 mins he's being called "******" on Main Street. This feels like a bad comedic spin on the brilliance of the movie. Once Colin Hanks showed up I knew I was watching some BS. I'm gonna stick with it but I have no intentions on watching another ep today.

Keep watching....

Fred.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

It is definitely not at all. I am not really sure why people keep saying that. It definitely is not brilliant and it definitely does not deserve the 8.2 on imdb.

It is a good show though. Keep it 100 brehs, there were a couple of filler episodes up in there.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is definitely not at all. I am not really sure why people keep saying that. It definitely is not brilliant and it definitely does not deserve the 8.2 on imdb.

It is a good show though. Keep it 100 brehs, there were a couple of filler episodes up in there.

If we're keeping it 100, True Detective fell off after episode 5, and episode 7 in particular was pure trash. People found Fargo to be way more entertaining. How hard is that to understand.

and it's 9.1 on imdb :win:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: let's not start a war here fellas.

But yeah....I'm one of the people that defended "TD" in that thread....shyt wasn't 100% well received. Especially not the finale, or how Rust's character turned out.

Fred.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
TD's finale was a let down because we got some of the best TV of all time leading up to it. They played the finale safe and we felt gipped.

I don't see Fargo being that serious.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If we're keeping it 100, True Detective fell off after episode 5, and episode 7 in particular was pure trash. People found Fargo to be way more entertaining. How hard is that to understand.

and it's 9.1 on imdb :win:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
TD's finale was a let down because we got some of the best TV of all time leading up to it. They played the finale safe and we felt gipped.

I don't see Fargo being that serious.

Things get pretty serious. If you're judging the series by the first ep, tonally things go in a different direction.

Fred.