The Official Fargo on FX Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Up to the 3rd ep, this shyt is bananas. I like how many sub plots they keep in play.

@obarth you up on this?

Fred.
i tried tellin you breh. it's a fantastic season.. just so unique feeling.

i wonder if the scene with billy bob punkin tom hanks son will be his submission scene.

i was flippin channels and saw the columbian breaking bad on last night and was like i wonder if fred is watching this :ohhh:" :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i wonder if the scene with billy bob punkin tom hanks son will be his submission scene.

It's funny you mention that.

As far as I know they're submitting "Fargo" as a miniseries, which should be an easy win. But it also removes BBT and Martin Freeman from the Lead Actor In A Drama category. They can still go for Lead Actor In A Miniseries.

On a side note, "True Detective" being submitted in the main Drama category might backfire on them. I was reading an article, and just because you submit something in a category doesn't mean they'll accept it....and if they don't accept it as a full series it won't be eligible in any category. :patrice:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the snow storm ep. :wow:

2nd best ep of 2014, behind only "Mizumono" the season 2 finale of "Hannibal".

The sticky is back! This show needs more viewers.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the snow storm ep. :wow:

2nd best ep of 2014, behind only "Mizumono" the season 2 finale of "Hannibal".

The sticky is back! This show needs more viewers.

Fred.
fred be like.. i'm stickying this show til fred finishes it
m0euT6b.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can someone tell me the point of the African breh who went missing and was found? Tha fukk?.

I know I'm late as fukk but I just watched that ep earlier.

That random ass story summed up the entire show. Saul (he's still Saul to me, fukk it) tried to adopt an African kid, it didn't work out, so he adopted the other kid like :manny: even though that obviously wasn't who he was supposed to adopt. In his words "the universe just works things out". That's the exact same mind state he had when all the clues conveniently fell into place with the brother killing Lester's wife.

The fact of the matter is the universe doesn't work things out. Which is why Molly is so uncomfortable in her new life, when she should be happy. She knows shyt ain't right.

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I know I'm late as fukk but I just watched that ep earlier.

That random ass story summed up the entire show. Saul (he's still Saul to me, fukk it) tried to adopt an African kid, it didn't work out, so he adopted the other kid like :manny: even though that obviously wasn't who he was supposed to adopt. In his words "the universe just works things out". That's the exact same mind state he had when all the clues conveniently fell into place with the brother killing Lester's wife.

The fact of the matter is the universe doesn't work things out. Which is why Molly is so uncomfortable in her new life, when she should be happy. She knows shyt ain't right.

Fred.

Ehm, I'm fairly sure they said the African kid was the one he was supposed to adopt. The point of the story is that although there's no way they could've ever meet up again, they did. Molly had Lester and Malvo slip from her grasp, but because those two ran into each other again by sheer coincidence, she got the chance to get both of them again.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just finished the 1st season. 2013-14 has been a good ass year for TV brehs. I'm normally not a fan of the type of "wackiness" of this show, but I thought this season was great. Lester deserved worst IMO, I'd like to see him having to fess up to everything.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ehm, I'm fairly sure they said the African kid was the one he was supposed to adopt. The point of the story is that although there's no way they could've ever meet up again, they did. Molly had Lester and Malvo slip from her grasp, but because those two ran into each other again by sheer coincidence, she got the chance to get both of them again.

We'll have to agree to disagree, but it's most likely a reference to this real life event, when Sudan refugees fled to Fargo, North Dakota. So there would have been Sudanese refugees in that part of the country anyway, totally independent of Saul looking to adopt:

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/01/m...g-long-road-to-fargo.html?src=pm&pagewanted=1

Fred.