The Official Fargo on FX Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it. Incredible. IMO it was better than "True Detective".

Fred.
tried tellin you from day one breh

iJ3NSGpPAyGqR.gif

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Just finished the season I honestly loved how it had humor but it was also very dark and that scene were Malvo was taking a dump in front of the dude :russ:
Lester really wanted to go there smh knowing damn well the consequences

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the season I honestly loved how it had humor but it was also very dark and that scene were Malvo was taking a dump in front of the dude :russ:

Lester really wanted to go there smh knowing damn well the consequences

Even given the ridiculous bad luck that they would run into each other again, Lester would've been fine if he sat his ass at the bar instead of approaching Malvo, who was minding his own business. If I seen Malvo sitting there I would've:

backup_zps45532ba0.gif

Every L that happened after that point was a direct result of Lester trying to stunt on Malvo in the elevator.

Fred.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Even given the ridiculous bad luck that they would run into each other again, Lester would've been fine if he sat his ass at the bar instead of approaching Malvo, who was minding his own business. If I seen Malvo sitting there I would've:

backup_zps45532ba0.gif

Every L that happened after that point was a direct result of Lester trying to stunt on Malvo in the elevator.

Fred.
Lol I really thought Malvo had settled down til he started playing the tape
And yea Lester ego got to him it was like he was expecting a im so proud of you speech from Malvo or this
CBkBL2s.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol I really thought Malvo had settled down til he started playing the tape
And yea Lester ego got to him it was like he was expecting a im so proud of you speech from Malvo or this
CBkBL2s.gif

I knew something was off....nobody changes that much in a year. Dude went from a sociopath to the life of the party. I was sitting there like :lupe: "what is this dude up to?"

I don't know what the fukk Lester was thinking. It wasn't like Mavlo told him :birdman:"fukk outta here"....he played him off as respectfully as a mass murderer could. So I don't know why his ego was hurt to the point that he had to press Malvo in the elevator. shyt was hands down one of the most yell at my TV :damn:"WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING?!" moments in TV history for me.

Lester must've drove to the hotel bumping this, or something:

Fred.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I knew something was off....nobody changes that much in a year. Dude went from a sociopath to the life of the party. I was sitting there like :lupe: "what is this dude up to?"

I don't know what the fukk Lester was thinking. It wasn't like Mavlo told him :birdman:"fukk outta here"....he played him off as respectfully as a mass murderer could. So I don't know why his ego was hurt to the point that he had to press Malvo in the elevator. shyt was hands down one of the most yell at my TV :damn:"WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING?!" moments in TV history for me.

Lester must've drove to the hotel bumping this, or something:

Fred.

That shyt drove my blood pressure up so bad, I had to put myself on a low cholesterol diet for a week afterwards.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finished ep 6. fukk this Nigard guy for trying to frame his bro. :pacspit: I hope he gets offed. Everything about this guy's character makes me wanna beat his ass. :pacspit:

The cop shooting the other cop. :dead:

Gonna finish it off today.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Finally watched the last 3 episodes.
Nygaard gettin his wife offed :to: she loved that nicca.....

bytch nygaard got his tho. Dat karma

Amazing first season

• Dap
Reactions: hex