The Official Fargo on FX Thread

Daps
Hmm, so I guess I'm the only one who thought the finale was weak. :patrice:

Well I shouldn't say the whole finale was weak, my only real gripe is Malvo's death. I thought Gus killing him was lame, I wanted Molly to get him.

So they are never going to explain how Malvo got out of that basement? Or did I miss something?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
What was with the anecdote Molly gave Lester before releasing him to go home from the police station?

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
What was with the anecdote Molly gave Lester before releasing him to go home from the police station?

the gloves??

Wifey explained it to me:

the guy who left the glove did it so someone could have a pair of gloves.

Selfless Vs The Selfish.

I had the Lester "why the fukk would you do that" face, :dwillhuh:

Wifey hit me with :wow:

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
:patrice:
my only real gripe is Malvo's death. I thought Gus killing him was lame, I wanted Molly to get him.

nah I thought Gus getting him was vital to the story,

Malvo/Gus had much more invested time in the story, Remember how shook Gus was when Malvo first pulled him over. When Gus did fess up they catch Malvo and he blags his way out of it.

Then it switches with Malvo threatening him and his family and Gus turned into the protective "Wolf".

Daps
nah I thought Gus getting him was vital to the story,

Malvo/Gus had much more invested time in the story, Remember how shook Gus was when Malvo first pulled him over. When Gus did fess up they catch Malvo and he blags his way out of it.

Then it switches with Malvo threatening him and his family and Gus turned into the protective "Wolf".

Too fairy tale-ish for me.

From Gus spotting him, disguised, in a red BMW in the first place, to him just happening to driving by his hideout to him magically growing the balls to sneak up on and enter said house.

Daps

Was this supposed to answer or address my question about Malvo getting out of the basement? If so, I must've missed it.

It does address Gus killing Malvo, tho, and it looks like the writers had the same reservations that I'm expressing with that. He expected the audience to forget Gus went into the cabin, I did not forget, so I wasn't surprised to see him appear, I was waiting on it. :yeshrug:

The Blind Man

Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Too fairy tale-ish for me.

From Gus spotting him, disguised, in a red BMW in the first place, to him just happening to driving by his hideout to him magically growing the balls to sneak up on and enter said house.

your taking it from when Gus spotted him, but Gus knew his family was in danger prior to that, hence the phone call to Molly before he spots Malvo, then Gus seeing the Wolf kinda made something click, I think many fathers may or could easily be depicted as "magically growing balls" in such circumstances (along with his previous experiences with Malvo).

but is cool breh its all open to interpretation, This is just my humble opinion.

Also the basement thing you seem to struggle with, with Malvo's ability in "tight" situations (to say the least) why is it such a reach for him to get out of the basement, did you see the other shyt Malvo pulled off in the 10eps?