The Official Fargo on FX Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
tremendous finale and season.

sure there were a few things you could nitpick and say called for suspension of belief , but everything worked overall

i do agree the tv critics that we should have gotten a scene between ole girl and malvo though

i was gonna make a lame "thin ice" Joke but someone beat me to it :heh:

i wanna know what the damn green riddle answer is :bryan:

is this a one and done brehs or are they gonna have another season?

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i do agree the tv critics that we should have gotten a scene between ole girl and malvo though.

I thought this was a missed opportunity as well, until I realized Molly's adversary was never Malvo, it was always Lester, and Malvo was a piece on the board she needed to get to him. So having Gus, who had to overcome his fear for Malvo, be the one to finish him off, was a better fit for the ending. In the end Malvo was undone by the two people (Lester and Gus) he really should've been the least afraid of.

i wanna know what the damn green riddle answer is :bryan:

Molly solved it for Gus in one of their meetings. The reason we can distinguish the shades of green more than any other color is evolution. Predators hide in grass/forests/woods/etc. and that's why the human eye evolved to distinguish them better among those colors (green). It goes back to Gus' first encounter with Malvo when just of the way he spoke, he knew Malvo was a predator.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Molly and Malvo not facing off is kind of similar to what went down in No Country for Old Men

cook

Banned
Daps
I thought this was a missed opportunity as well, until I realized Molly's adversary was never Malvo, it was always Lester, and Malvo was a piece on the board she needed to get to him. So having Gus, who had to overcome his fear for Malvo, be the one to finish him off, was a better fit for the ending. In the end Malvo was undone by the two people (Lester and Gus) he really should've been the least afraid of.

Molly solved it for Gus in one of their meetings. The reason we can distinguish the shades of green more than any other color is evolution. Predators hide in grass/forests/woods/etc. and that's why the human eye evolved to distinguish them better among those colors (green). It goes back to Gus' first encounter with Malvo when just of the way he spoke, he knew Malvo was a predator.

The wolf at the end that both Gus and Malvo saw :ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I have to say I really enjoyed the finale. One thing it highlighted to me was how dope the score and visuals for the series were. When Lester is fleeing at the end on the snowmobile there is an overhead shot of the chase that looked fantastic. Also the music did a great job to highlight the tension whenever some ish was about to go down.

Molly's father was a good dad, sitting on the porch with a shotgun all night :obama:

This dude Lester trying to get the tickets from his 2nd dead wives coat :bryan:

The way Key died at getting shot in the neck :pachaha:

The blonde female police officer not giving a fuk about pregnant Molly going out there and locking the door as soon as she left :russ:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
well done.

absolutely malvoless

300ccadb_05-The-Rock.gif

Last edited: