The Official Fargo on FX Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

I think I unpinned this early, thought the finale was 2 days ago. My bad guys.

Fred.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
How did Colin Hanks explain being in Malvo's house and shooting an UN armed man?

Plant the gun next to Lorne? Cool, but why are in the house with a civilian weapon?

That was my only issue.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
How did Colin Hanks explain being in Malvo's house and shooting an UN armed man?

Plant the gun next to Lorne? Cool, but why are in the house with a civilian weapon?

That was my only issue.

that was my problem too; he's a civilian, Malvo is unarmed, and he EXECUTED Malvo shooting him multiple times...plus the fact that there was no actual warrant for Malvo, just that he was a suspect; that's 2nd Degree Murder

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone else have a problem with Malvo leaving his door unlocked? As careful as Malvo is he leaves his door unlocked so Gus can get inside? That seems too convenient and sloppy to me.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was my problem too; he's a civilian, Malvo is unarmed, and he EXECUTED Malvo shooting him multiple times...plus the fact that there was no actual warrant for Malvo, just that he was a suspect; that's 2nd Degree Murder
He got a citation for bravery too :russ:

Law enforcement is a joke in that town, Saul Goodman is still the chief. Gus probably turned himself in, explained how as a civilian he entered someone's house without permission and killed them execution style without provocation and chief probably gave Gus the :obama:You deserve a medal for that

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That was my only issue.

He wasn't unarmed. Malvo had the knife he cut open his pants next to him and Gus makes a point to grab it up after he kills him. We know he didn't go for the knife, but once you see Gus pick it up, you know his story is "He went for the knife and I fired like crazy." Ex-cop, soon-to-be chief's husband, etc... no one's going to question that story.