The OFFICIAL F*CK JOE ROGAN THREAD

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Read again
You totally misread or misunderstood EVERYTHING. :usure:
So you aren’t in this thread about complaining about moderation and banning?

You aren’t in this thread complaining about the mainstream media getting us into conflict and dividing us?

Where do you think the people coming on mainstream media to stoke this stuff is are 24/7?

There’s a reason why Republicans haven’t just up and moved to a new platform.

So again why are you complaining about banning?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So you aren’t in this thread about complaining about moderation and banning?
Moderating and banning who?

You aren’t in this thread complaining about the mainstream media getting us into conflict and dividing us?
Yes I am, but that's not what I quoted you saying now is it...

Where do you think the people coming on mainstream media to stoke this stuff is are 24/7?

There’s a reason why Republicans haven’t just up and moved to a new platform.

So again why are you complaining about banning?

I just got off I dunno I guess Omicrom
Today is my celebratory drinking day
I'll reply when i'm not drunk!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree.

The GOP is always looking for new information to further it's goals: Conservatism and continuiation of a White Supremacist Nationalist State

The Old GOP is dying off...the new GOP....the Ben Shapiros, the Jack Posobiecs....Tucker Carlson..that's the future of the GOP, the types that will try to rationalize their bullshyt "intellectually"

They're full of shyt too but they're less abrasive than some old coot yelling on FOX News

The new GOP is Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert. The guys you mentioned are old relics.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to be a fan ,, I suggested him on this site to others, this man is a big ass lier and hypocrite . Dude turned full Maga.

This the perfect example of white people turning to their true colors. I can't tell you how many white people I grew up with I would never have thought had that mentality, but I realized I was wrong .

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I don't know the story well enough to comment on this, meaning specifically what was said that was misleading or lying.
But context is required.
The context that I do know of is that most people will hate on my post, but almost none of those same people are calling out banning of some sort to any of mainstream media.
Mainstream media destroyed the country, lied the entire country into multiple wars, is obviously fighting on the wrong side of class warfare and has blood on it's hands to the extent of usage of biological weapons and supporting war crimes.

Who are they wanting to control and who are they showing 100% zero accountability towards?

That needs to be part of the story.

So with said this is just maybe playing into their "game", further dividing the country.

This breh does a really good job debunking the misinformation in the Robert Malone episode. It's 44 minutes long due to the amount of misinformation that was passed during that episode

Last edited:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Used to be a fan ,, I suggested him on this site to others, this man is a big ass lier and hypocrite . Dude turned full Maga.

This the perfect example of white people turning to their true colors. I can't tell you how many white people I grew up with I would never have thought had that mentality, but I realized I was wrong .
Cannot trust cacs no matter what.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

One of the key things that I noticed early on with Rogan was the way he lined up his interviews. There was some "variety" there, but it was largely right-wing, fringe, or mainstream reactionaries - part of the "bro universe."

For every Cornel West or Bernie Sanders interview he'd have three dozen Navy SEAL, Jordan Peterson, or Bari Weiss-type on the show - and he only pushes back on an incredibly small number of ideas or topics.

He's a moron, and his popularity is based on the open platform he provides and his love of weed and MMA.

As far as ideology goes, he was bound to move in a libertarian/reactionary direction just based on what he's a fan of.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I forgot about this thread

:skip: I seen where Rogan was @ & where was headed back in 2019…

Maybe I’m crazy but I truly think he’s being backed by the same ppl who fund Shapiro-Crowder-Dave Rubin

Surprised no one’s mentioned this either— all I see is “ROGANS A STUPID fukk”… He uses the “what do I know I’m a dumbass” as cover for all the bs he says— he knows exactly what he’s saying - and why he’s saying it..