The OFFICIAL F*CK JOE ROGAN THREAD

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Gettr is the right-tard equivalent of Twitter
So it’s a Twitter but for the right?

There should not be right or left leaning sites.
This will only further divide the country.

This also shows that all this "moderation" and banning is not a good thing.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

This is pretty stupid

A private platform should be able to moderate however it sees fit, especially when real world consequences come into play

Who's alias is this?????

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Banning for spreading false or misleading information repeatedly?

I don't know the story well enough to comment on this, meaning specifically what was said that was misleading or lying.
But context is required.
The context that I do know of is that most people will hate on my post, but almost none of those same people are calling out banning of some sort to any of mainstream media.
Mainstream media destroyed the country, lied the entire country into multiple wars, is obviously fighting on the wrong side of class warfare and has blood on it's hands to the extent of usage of biological weapons and supporting war crimes.

Who are they wanting to control and who are they showing 100% zero accountability towards?

That needs to be part of the story.

So with said this is just maybe playing into their "game", further dividing the country.

Ezra

Daps

This is such a dumb sentiment. Both sidesing is what's ruining the country.

Side A - We should kill babies and eat them
Side B - We should not kill babies and eat them

Enlightened Centrist - UGH both sides argue too much and it's dividing the country!

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't know the story well enough to comment on this, meaning specifically what was said that was misleading or lying.
But context is required.
The context that I do know of is that most people will hate on my post, but almost none of those same people are calling out banning of some sort to any of mainstream media.
Mainstream media destroyed the country, lied the entire country into multiple wars, is obviously fighting on the wrong side of class warfare and has blood on it's hands to the extent of usage of biological weapons and supporting war crimes.

Who are they wanting to control and who are they showing 100% zero accountability towards?

So with said this is just maybe playing into their "game", further dividing the country.
This is all hoe babble in a thrift store suit.

1. Agreeing to social media platforms terms of service circumvents any preconceived notion of your first amendment rights. So you give the platform the right to hit the eject button if you break the rules.

2. If you want to get mad and take your ball to play somewhere else, that's your right. But the people who sent you packing aren't the reason for division, it's those who want to seek a safe space for their wildly unpopular positions and opinions.

3. Social media and mainstream media are not one in the same and only those who look to push an agenda tend to conflate them at their convenience.

4. Let's stop acting like there is some grand media conspiracy and call it for what it is, corporations doing anything to increase profits and appease shareholders.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is such a dumb sentiment. Both sidesing is what's ruining the country.
1) Will the people ever get what they want via the 2 party system?
2) What IS ruining the country? Is it bothsiding or money in politics?

Really, you want to go in we can go in!!!!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But context is required.

This is a weird argument.

Your railing against illegal wars/ war crimes which is started by politicians going on social media riling people up.

But your upset that the social media companies would ban someone for doing that.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is a weird argument.

Your railing against illegal wars/ war crimes which is started by politicians going on social media riling people up.

But your upset that the social media companies would ban someone for doing that.
Read again
You totally misread or misunderstood EVERYTHING. :usure: