The OFFICIAL F*CK JOE ROGAN THREAD

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joe Rogan set of a meltdown at right-wing social media site Gettr, messages obtained by Mother Jones show.
Last week, Gettr, the social media site that sells itself as a MAGA alternative to Twitter, entered damage control mode. The hugely popular podcaster Joe Rogan, who days earlier had signed up for the app, was publicly blasting Gettr as “fukkery” and “fugazi” and accusing the startup of artificially boosting his follower count by adding his massive Twitter following of 8 million to his much smaller audience on Gettr. Rogan was essentially saying Gettr was juicing the numbers and claiming millions of users it didn’t have.
An attack from Rogan, the host of the biggest podcast in the country who is popular on the right, was a big problem for a social media firm that is only six months old and targets conservatives as its consumer base. As he dealt with the fallout, Jason Miller, the former Trump campaign spokesperson who is the company’s CEO, traded messages with Guo Wengui, the controversial fugitive Chinese billionaire and ally of Steve Bannon, whose company created an early version of Gettr.
Miller and Gettr have repeatedly asserted that Guo does not play an active role in the company’s operations. But these messages—which were obtained by Mother Jones—show Guo dispensing advice (arguably instructions) to Miller and suggest he is more involved than the company has acknowledged.
“Yeah, it’s not good,” Miller said in a WhatsApp text message to Guo, noting that he had recently spoken to Rogan’s producer in an effort to smooth things over. “…[H]opefully we won’t have anymore outbursts.”
“We don’t want to do any bad things to this guy [Rogan],” Guo responded in an audio message. “We need to respect him. Just…explain to him what happened.”
Guo appears to have communicated one-on-one with Miller, then forwarded the exchange to a group of around 20 associates according to a person who shared the messages with Mother Jones.
Read more—and listen to audio—here: https://bit.ly/3nL3vvO

Leaked messages show Gettr in crisis mode over Joe Rogan criticism

:wtf:

this crazy shyt

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
One of the key things that I noticed early on with Rogan was the way he lined up his interviews. There was some "variety" there, but it was largely right-wing, fringe, or mainstream reactionaries - part of the "bro universe."

For every Cornel West or Bernie Sanders interview he'd have three dozen Navy SEAL, Jordan Peterson, or Bari Weiss-type on the show - and he only pushes back on an incredibly small number of ideas or topics.

He's a moron, and his popularity is based on the open platform he provides and his love of weed and MMA.

As far as ideology goes, he was bound to move in a libertarian/reactionary direction just based on what he's a fan of.
this 5 minute video here is eye opening.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Anyone see Rogans apology about the N word? I thought it was a pretty good honest apology, but I was stunned to look at comments on Facebook and all the top comments were white peoples telling Joe he was a good guy and how he doesn’t need to apologize. Like the apology isn’t for y’all and they still commenting. First black post was Benjamin Dixon saying cleanup in aisle 3. How do you all feel about it?

Ezra

Daps
Anyone see Rogans apology about the N word? I thought it was a pretty good honest apology, but I was stunned to look at comments on Facebook and all the top comments were white peoples telling Joe he was a good guy and how he doesn’t need to apologize. Like the apology isn’t for y’all and they still commenting. First black post was Benjamin Dixon saying cleanup in aisle 3. How do you all feel about it?

That should be the least stunning thing in the world. His audience is full of incel white dudes that think it's a huge injustice they cant say it

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What are the consequences for calling black people "Planet of the apes"?