⚽ The Official Euro 2024 Thread | 🇪🇦 reyes de Europa thanks to 2 🇨🇵 players | 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 lose a Euro final for the 2nd time in a row :wow:

Who you got ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah I've heard he wasn't that good man management, plus also the players didn't like that he was better than them all in training and showed them up

yeah one thing I will say about Southgate is he got rid of team rivalry within the England squad which no manager has been able to do before him but he is a useless coach and i doubt he can motivate the players at all like a Klopp can do

yeah I wanted Potter for a while but then the Chelsea job did him no favours, even though it's a poisoned job and you shouldn't be judged on your time at Chelsea

I'm starting to be drawn to Howe, good young English manager who plays attacking football, but I don't think someone like him at this stage of his career would want the England job as all you are doing most of the time is going to watch games, and not actually working with the players week in week out .

I'm slowly coming around to Howe as a coach. I liked him but had concerns about defending because Bournemouth were awful at it. I know it's Bournemouth but you can still get them to defend better. Newcastle's defence was well drilled obviously the extra European games and the injuries hurt them the season just gone. But the 18 months prior he drastically improved the defensive unit. He's probably the only one who could play a high paced English style that could blitz teams with the PnP.

Potter obviously his style is what majority of people have been asking for and he's tactical flexible. The only concern is his teams create chances but the finishing is terrible. Surely that should improve with better players? Which is the problem that England have creating chances.

The reason why I want Carsley is that from what I've seen with the u21's they play much better football than what the senior team does and has even lesser time to work with them than Waistcoat does. Has done a lot of work within the England youth teams so he knows all the players that are going to be part of the England team for the next decade. Let him build a team for 2028 Euros because let's keep it reality England aren't doing anything in Canusico World Cup because they aren't use to that kind of heat. Q/F is probably the best they can hope for.

Kane in that heat

20240625-204928.jpg